• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS: Buy Immediately or Wait?

I not entirely sure what I'm going to do yet. If it does come out in September (or a couple months before the holidays), I'll prbobably get it then and not wait. On the other hand, if it comes out around the holidays, I'll wait; then I could always get it for Christmas and not have to pay a dime ;)

well since I don't have a Wii I'd have to get that first to the SS on the release date, so my plan is to wait until next year :( and get the Wii U and then SS since the Wii U has backward compatibility with the Wii and then buy SS when its cheaper (maybe like 5 bucks cheaper) plus by doing this I'll already have the console for the next Zelda game "Zelda U"

Pen

The game is on!
Definitely immediately!

I have really high hopes and visions for SS. I'm looking forward to this game more that I'v ever been looking forward to any other game before! If I just got a release date at least! Very well, I guess I'll just have to keep on watching the E3 2011 trailer for SS until it's released.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
I'm pre-ordering it :D

I've never done this for a game but I'm super excited. I'll hopefully save enough money in a week or two and then I'll buy it.
My advice to you would be to get it if you really, REALLY want it. But if you don't or aren't sure then just wait.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I too pre-ordered my copy August of last year the first weekend after school began and have 3/4 of it paid.

I plan on also getting the 2-3 Days after its released.

I definitely will buy day 1. I pre-prdered at gamestop, and will be back home from college during the holidays. The main reason I just bought a Wii is because of this game :)

C

Civil

I'm pre-ordering, simply because my local games store sold out of OoT3D in about 2 days. Luckily I pre-ordered to get the snazzy ocarina deal :P

O

OctoberChild

I would love to pre-order it, but the only time I can get a game is either my birthday or Christmas. :cry:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I'm not planning to pre-order it or anything, but I will try to buy it soon after it comes out. I won't pay any kind of inflated prices for it or anything, so if it costs a lot due to lack of inventory, I'll wait until they release another batch and the price is made reasonable again.

I will probably read some review sites that I trust before making the purchase, but I think I'll ultimately end up buying the game, barring any major red flags telling me that it's horrible. Even then, maybe I should buy it as a collector's item, just like the CD-i Zelda games. They've become rare and valuable, despite how badly they are thought of as games.

I would say that SS may very well be the last major title for the Wii (at least in the United States), so it's probably best to buy it within a month or two of release. No later. Pre-ordering might be a good idea if you want to be sure you get a copy, but I don't think it's necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom