• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Spring in Snowhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i beat goht on the evening on the second day. gave my sword to the smitty. and i won the goron races. i went to get my sword back but the guy won't take the gold dust because it's the morning of the third day.my question is will the gold dust stay in the bottle when i go back in time or do i have to do everything over again?

You will have to beat Goht and the Goron race on the first day, because the razor sword will become the kokiri sword when you go back in time

Poste

Servant To Zant
You have to beat Goht on the first day, give your sword to Smitheh then do the race then on the second day get your sword and give him the razor sword and the dust, third day get your Gilded sword the never leaves you! BEWARE: Your Gold Dust and Razor Sword disappear if you play the song of time. I suggest useing the song of half time on the dawn of the first day to get more time.
Hope I helped?

i was afraid of that. it took me over 20 times to finally beat the goron races. so i was hoping that i didn't have too redo that part. but oh well thank you for the info.

Last edited:

Fierce

Deity Link
Here's the way:

Day One:
- Give the Kokiri Sword to Smithy
- Beat Goht
- Attain Gold Dust (Can do this on the second day as well)

Day Two:
- Take Razor Sword and then hand dust to the Smithy

Day Three:
- Take your Gilded Sword

Tips:
- Razor Sword has limited uses, thus it will reset when you go back in time. (And go away)
- Anything with a counter (Like money, bombs etc) will do this

- For the goron race, you can beat it easily if you get good at ramming other gorons from the side with your spikes. This will slow down the lead gorons that should give you trouble. Pretty smooth sailing once you sabotage them.

Hope this helps.

i was afraid of that. it took me over 20 times to finally beat the goron races. so i was hoping that i didn't have too redo that part. but oh well thank you for the info.

You could also use the sing of double time i think it is to slow time by a third.
This will give more time to do the Goron race.

When you play the song of time you go back to the first day.
You lose all your bombs you had all the arrows and ruppees.

Fierce

Deity Link
You could also use the sing of double time i think it is to slow time by a third.
This will give more time to do the Goron race.

When you play the song of time you go back to the first day.
You lose all your bombs you had all the arrows and ruppees.

You are thinking of the REVERSE Song of Time. DOUBLE skips half a day.

M

Mikau38

No the gold dust will not stay, you need to beat Ghot on the first day. But scince you already beat him you can walk into the temple and fight him immediately by stepping on the mask symbol in the first room. Also, the Goron race is much easier if you have the fairy upgrade from Snowhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom