• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

Zachie

Moo
For anyone who still gets wrecked by Guardians, I'll show you how to 1v1 any sentry type guardian:

don't forget to like comment and subscribble :^)

Much easier ways.

For example, if you shoot it in the eye with an Arrow it's stunned & if you keep shooting it it will keep getting stunned. Plus once you get Ancient Arrows you can OHKO them.

Theaterke

Is this just fantasy?
Much easier ways.

For example, if you shoot it in the eye with an Arrow it's stunned & if you keep shooting it it will keep getting stunned. Plus once you get Ancient Arrows you can OHKO them.

Ya, I also find it easier to fly above a guardian and use an Ancient Arrow right in the eye. But I didn't think of the shield one though!

I just used an amiibo and a horse appeared. But this is on the great plateau.

Is there any way to get the horse off the plateau? Or is it stuck there and I have to abandon it? The horse is not registered or anything.
This is the first horse I have ever ridden too.

I got it to jump off the plateau edge and it landed and died. Lesson learned. Do not use amiibo on great plateau.

Last edited:
How tf do you have all that gear and only 3 hearts
You are still on the great plateau if you have only 3 hearts. For those stationary guardians, just farm up about 30 arrows find cover and pop out, arrow in the eye and back into cover. Repeat that many times over and you win.

You might need a spare bow or two though to get the job done. Slow but effective vs stationary guardians.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
How tf do you have all that gear and only 3 hearts
I #gotgood and I skip all heart containers. Instead of pumping spirit orbs into heart containers like a noob, I push them into stamina like a Champion. instead of spaming ancient arrows with a forest dweller or great eagle bow, I parry their pathetic lasers and make minced mechanics out of them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Much easier ways.

spamming arrows and wasting a valuable asset to lowkey clutch you out of certain scenarios in Hyrule Castle are both examples of a #noobmove

Hey forum dwellers,

Is there a spot where you can farm these godly elemental weapons? There are respawning frostblades in Hyrule Castle right above Lockup, but so far I haven't found any respawning thunder/flame blades. Only Blessings in shrines in Akkala.

I've tried shooting the elemental dragons but they only drop Scales and Robbie doesn't concern his thot chasing ass e
With godly items only ancient weapons and hoes.

So tell me where you can find these weapons.
Hey! I only had 5 hearts at the time and had yet to even set foot in a divine beast, but I was successful in gaining access to Hyrule castle and found a flame blade. I entered from the west side of the castle by way of the moat. One of the massive pillars around Hyrule castle has a raft docked at its base, from there, travel north for a minute or two and scope the shore of the castle for an entrance. You'll immediately come across some lizalfos, the first one happens to be standing guard right next to a "Great Flame Blade". It was easy enough for me to knock him off guard, steal the sword, then hightail it out of there... because I have no idea what I'm doing. LOL.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hey! I only had 5 hearts at the time and had yet to even set foot in a divine beast, but I was successful in gaining access to Hyrule castle and found a flame blade. I entered from the west side of the castle by way of the moat. One of the massive pillars around Hyrule castle has a raft docked at its base, from there, travel north for a minute or two and scope the shore of the castle for an entrance. You'll immediately come across some lizalfos, the first one happens to be standing guard right next to a "Great Flame Blade". It was easy enough for me to knock him off guard, steal the sword, then hightail it out of there... because I have no idea what I'm doing. LOL.
Ohhh so they're on opposite ends then. There's a great frostblade when you enter from northwest side. just run up Lockup and you'll find it on the second strata. thanks man, I really appreciate it!

Someone on another forum talking about the hylian shield mentions that their is a shop in a "Tarry village (sp?)" that will resell you unique weapons and shields that you broke. Does anyone know where that shop and village are as I've been foolishly trying to learn to parry and bloke using the hylian shield on guardian blasts because it looks cool doing it but now it's about to break and I would like to have a new one at least by the time I go back to fight Ganon. It was fun goings to grab it early but I've been a bit silly burning its durability like that so quickly.

Found the answer but in case anyone else comes here looking for the answer Tarry village is not constructed until you complete a side quest in hateno and then compete the construction of the village by gathering a bunch of "sons" only then will the shop appear supposedly still in the middle of doing it but hey found tarry village. Also it gets constructed just north of the great fairy mija. To the left of tingle island on lake akkala hehe it's fun having the map more filled out so I can read the names of places.

Well hope it helps if anyone else has the same problem if not well fair enough.

I have a few questions

1. Why are there 18 memories when I only have 12 pictures? I am guessing I have to find the others without?

2. I need Star Fragments. I assume they come from meteors ... but where do they fall? I haven't seen one in the nights sky and I need a lot of them.

4. Where is the best place to farm gemstones? I have lots of topaz and opals but I need rubies and sapphires. Do certain stones spawn in certain regions?

5. Is there a hard cap for Hearts and Stamina? If I went pure Hearts, I could get 37 hearts which seems like a odd number.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have a few questions

1. Why are there 18 memories when I only have 12 pictures? I am guessing I have to find the others without?

2. I need Star Fragments. I assume they come from meteors ... but where do they fall? I haven't seen one in the nights sky and I need a lot of them.

4. Where is the best place to farm gemstones? I have lots of topaz and opals but I need rubies and sapphires. Do certain stones spawn in certain regions?

5. Is there a hard cap for Hearts and Stamina? If I went pure Hearts, I could get 37 hearts which seems like a odd number.
1) 13th memory you get at the end of captured memories quest, the other five you get from doing the divine beast quests.
2) meteors just fall randomly, good luck
3) go to death mountain for rubies, go to Hebra for sapphires, and farm taluses for both. there's an igneo talus right outside Goron City, there's a stone talus right next to hateno beach, and there's a steppe talus near the stasis trial shrine on the great plateau. those are the easiest to get to. there's a frost talus somewhere in Hebra but I forget its location.
4) dunno what the cap is. I have two rings for my stamina gauge at 40 shrines completed. i'll let you know if i get blocked from putting any more in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom