• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Split Timeline/Oracle Reuniting Timeline Theory

Rytex

Resident Netizen
CoH = Creation of Hyrule, PUH = Partial Uniting of Hyrule, WoT/FUH = War over Triforce and Full Uniting of Hyrule.
These are significant events, and they directly affect the things that happen later in the timeline. That's why I give them a place.

Child Link world................................./MM/LA--TP--------------------------------OoX\
CoH--PUH--TMC--FS--WoT/FUH--OoT......................................................................|FDG
Adult Link world................................\--WW/PH--ST--FSA/ALTTP--TLOZ/TAOL--OoX/

Reasons:

1. Minish Cap shows the origins of Vaati and how he got sealed away. 4 Swords saga is the Oldest tale, so they go first, but for 4SA, the seal's been under water for years, so I figure a seal would weaken significantly if it were so.
2. WoT starts at the end of Minish Cap (or so I think) but lasts a long time. About twelve years before the Ocarina of Time is when it ends, due to the King finally having united the land.
3. Link's Awakening comes after Majora's Mask because it never says that Link returned to Hyrule after MM. I think he did a little more searching before going back to Hyrule by sea. That's when he winds up on Koholint Island.
4. In TAoL's instruction manual, it says that the Prince got a wizard to try to force Zelda to reveal the location of the Triforce. Instead, he put Zelda into a deep sleep in order to find the Triforce. And this is the ORIGINAL ZELDA. It could be Minish Cap's or it could be before MC. I think that it's MC's. I think that the wizard is Vaati. The Prince could also be Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. Nut these are just theories, but here's some evidence:
-Daphnes is cursed to watch his kingdom fade away in TWW. We don't know why he was cursed, and this is a plausible explanation.
-The one wizard who would have the power to force Zelda to tell is Vaati at this point. He probably put her into a deep sleep to extract the Light Force from her, like in TMC.

Well?

Last edited:
You did a number of things wrong. I can't even read this. Your organization is terrible.

First off, I can't even tell what your timeline is. All I can really tell is by the title. You should really take a look at This Thread for how to properly execute a timeline theory thread.

Second, on the matter of your actual timeline (going by the title) you fail to understand the concept of what the split timeline actually is. The split timeline created an alternate reality with the two different endings of Ocarina of Time. There's the ending where Link kills Ganon, and Zelda transports link back in time. In this reality, there's no Link, so when Ganon returned (backstory of Wind Waker) no one stopped him.

The other reality is the reality after Link is transported back. He tells Zelda of Ganon's evil doings, who tells the king who orders the execution of Ganondorf. Realities cannot combine. That is totally impossible. Reality doesn't mean world. Worlds can meet, I guess, but realities never can, nor will.

Here's a nice article on what a reality is. Wikipedia: Reality

O

OoTPALttPFan

Wow, so many things are wrong with this timeline:

-Ganondorf met his demise according to Aonuma, even though I can't find the interview(could anyone be of assistance?).
-Vaati was not the magician who put the Sleeping Zelda to rest.
-Both Oracle games are on the same timeline, as one follows the other.
-The whole ''King cutting a deal with Vaati'' thing is complete and utter fanfic; and absurd fanfic at that. Even though Vaati isn't as evil as, say, Ganon, he's still a wicked demon who nearly brought Hyrule to it's knees. Why would the King willingly unleash an evil like that upon Hyrule?
- FS should be after TMC, as it was called the oldest tale.

There's some things to get you going. If you want a well done timeline, look at mine, and PM me if you want to ask me any questions about it. You look new to this Zelda Theorizing thing, but I'll teach you the ropes.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Alright. I admit it, I screwed up. Partly because my browser wouldnt open the stupid guidelines. i'll edit it after i finish posting this. Please reread it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom