• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Spirit Tracks Rabbit Glitch

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
I am having a problem with my game on Spirit Tracks and locating all the rabbits.
I am near 100% completion of the game, but all I need is 1 Sand Rabbit to finish that part of the game.
Yet I can't find it at all. It is non-existent. I have checked each area 10 times now looking for it, I have used the guide on here for the location of each one, yet it is still not appearing.
I have all force gems, and I have completed everything except for the last tower of spirits run.

Has anyone else ever encountered this before?

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I've caught all the rabbits, wait, sometimes rabbits appear in the the tunnel, I've caught that one,just check over in the tunnels, if you haven't already.

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
I have never seen them in the tunnel before 0_0
but I will check there! thanks!

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
oh those tunnels? Yeah I have already checked there. I cleared got them on my first go through that area. there was 3 of them.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I have not seen any in the tunnels either. I caught all of them outside the tunnels.

You've probably already tried this but using the guide on Zelda Dungeon I marked the locations of the bunnies one my map and went on from there. Even after that I had a bit of trouble finding them.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh, I found one bunny when getting to the sand temple, well near it, I just don't remember where I found it.

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
I decided to mark again and see where it gets me.

there are 2 near the sand temple. I got those as well.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I doubt it's a glitch, more likely just very hard. Use ZD's guide or even find a Walkthrough on YouTube.

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
Sometimes they are positioned so you can just barely see them because they are over a hill. Have you tried using the triangle whistle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom