• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Pre-Order Bundle

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
It appears our European friends are getting another Spirit Tracks bundle. About a week back we reported on a bundle that included a tin box and recycled figurines from Phantom Hourglass. This bundle however, includes more figurines of Link and a Phantom, but they are brand new for Spirit Tracks. One of them is pictured to your right. The website with the information can be viewed by clicking here, but unfortunately, it is not in English.

For some more pictures of this bundle, click here. You will also notice that the figurines come with a mini booklet or pamphlet with some writing. We're not sure at the moment if this is going to be a European exclusive, but if I had to guess, it sure does look that way.

Spirit Tracks is due out on December 7th in the US and December 11th over in Europe.

SpiritTracksFigurineSmall.jpg

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Ah! I've always had an interest in Zelda Figures, even though I don't own any.:P
The figures shown seem worth a look, though they seem quite similar to the ones released for Phantom Hourglass.

The paints used for these seem quite dull though, but that could be the lighting in the room i'm sitting in.

I would love to own some of these new Zelda figures, But hopefully they are available outside of preorder boundaries, possibly on sale seperatley in game stores.

I would love to have them in my Zelda Collection, regardless of the quality of colors used or if they are only available through Pre-order.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Come on, why must Europe get all the cool stuff!?! D:

Well, the 'States does have a plush Link and a DS with the Triforce on it from PH. I'd love to see what they do with this game. By the way, GerudoDesert, he's bending forward, so that gives the look as if he's "chubby". He's looked the same in WW as in PH. Of course, quite a while on a pirate ship can do a lot to ya. :P

Yet, anyways, as awesome as it is, I don't like how they recycled it. Then again, they recycled a lot of things in ST, like Phantoms, from PH. Seems a lot like OoT/MM in its own way. Still, I guess having a collector's item is great for rubbing in people's faces. If that was in the States, I'd get it. :P

Got an e-mail from GAME (uk game store)

Dear Mr NULL

Thank you for the following order placed with GAME.

Order number(s):
Mah Number

You may have noticed that the price of The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks GAME Exclusive Tin Edition on the GAME site has gone up to 29.99 GBP

Please do not worry, your credit / debit card will be charged with the lower amount as originally agreed when you placed the order. This is merely one of the benefits of the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service!

So anyone who orders the editiion with the tin will now have to pay £29.99, Glad i Pre-ordered more th it over a month ago.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I read on the site of the gamestore I pre-ordered ST that the first 1000 pre-orders get this edition for the prize of the standard game. Sadly I had to change the store were I want to collect it, so I had to stop my first pre-order and then order a new one. I hope this doesn't affect the chance of getting the special edition, but I'm not very happy with the large tin box because it is so big :(. I already have the PH figurines though, so if the new figurines look too much like the PH ones, I maybe give them away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom