• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Spirit Tracks: Did Anyone Else Hate the Tower of Spirits and the Phantoms?

geek4887

The Unknown
I'mm actually only starting with PH so...
and dont get me wrong I LOVE ST its just... maybe it's just an wrong idea i have from the temple
I dindn't like the phantoms very much... sometimes it could be annoying (you can't deny that)

Well, I guess you can say that. I'm having a second playthrough with PH as well, because I traded it three years ago, and now, it's BACK! YAY!

Anyways, that sort of adds difficulty to the game. Much of the 21st century Zelda has been lacking in difficulty, so it's welcome to me. But that's my personal opinion, though.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
The Tower of Spirits is much better than the Temple of the Ocean King, personally. In the ToS, you didn't have to replay visited floors, but completionists were highly rewarded with a plethora of chests if they returned! The last few floors before the Dark Realm were particularly difficult yet thrilling to get through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom