• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spin-off Games

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I would love to see Zelda join in with Mario Kart/Party, but as a true spin off....I would love to have a game where you play as Zelda...not to save Link per say, but you play as her. It would open up new gameplay dynamics and could feature a very intricate magic system as not seen in a Zelda game before

I think I would enjoy a game where you are ganandorf causing destruction. With this new hyrule historia timeline thing of Link being defeated by Ganon at the end of OOT it would be great to have a game from ganons point of view. Yup thats my new dream. Live out the Link is defeated part of the time line.

I would not enjoy Mario Kart/Party/Sports with zelda characters. Mario is good at those things and leave the zelda characters to zelda like games (and smash bros)

To me it all depends on who's working on the spin-off titles. If it detracts from the progress on main Zelda titles than I do not want Zelda spin-offs, but if it doesnt than I am all for it.

I would only want a spinoff title if it was not starring Link, especially if it is less serious than the main series

D

Darkrayelf

I would want a spin-off that included Zelda as the main character and Vaati is the villain. I think this would be pretty cool. I would at least want Zelda to be the main character.

As long as NINTENDO created it, and Link wasn't featured in it at all, i would love it! If Link was in it, i wouldn't consider it a spin off. I would like to see it where you play as Ganondorf and you are taking over the world, or play as Zelda and you get to rule Hyrule or something, i don't know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom