• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spin Attack???

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
will there be a spin attack in ss and how will you use it??:hmm:

cause i really don't think their gonna have you spin around...:wave:
:hmm::hmm::suspicious:

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Not only do we have horizontal spin attacks now, we have vertical spin attacks as well!! :P

I watched too many demo videos of people playing SS last year. >.> Here's a video for you to see the vertical spin, and how it's done using both the wiimote and nunchuck. (Skip to about 1:47 and watch) I am trying to figure out exactly what she's doing...it looks like you're supposed to hit B at the same time as shaking the wiimote and nunchuck? =\ Ehh....it's hard to tell exactly. But it doesn't look like you have to spin around~ :P

[video=youtube;Em-n3LrCD-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em-n3LrCD-Y[/video]

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Yes, I believe there will be one. There's a move called "The Storm" in Red Steel 2 in which the character spins around, so I don't see why there wouldn't be such a staple move in Skyward Sword. (And with Sariane's video, I've seen there is one. 4:02 and you'll see it.)

P.S.: THAT VIDEO IS SO AWESOME!!!

The spin attack is done by swinging both the Wiimote and Nunchuk horizontally at the same time.
The vertical spin attack is the same, but vertically.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
P.S.: THAT VIDEO IS SO AWESOME!!!

I remembered liking that video a lot when I saw it last year, just because of the positive attitude of the guy playing. There was so much "WHATDIDTHEYDOTHISGAMELOOKSRETARDED" attitude going around that it was really refreshing to see gameplay from someone who was super enthusiastic~ ^^

Also, I must say, after having just rewatched that again after a long time, my crazy excitement for SS from last year is starting to reawaken.... Perfect timing too, just before E3~! :)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I hope we get a ton of new videos on Skyward Sword this E3, like the infinite number you can find of last year's event... Of topic, to do a spin attack, swing both Wii remote and Nunchuck in the same direction, either horizontaly, or verticaly. Does anyone know if you can do Spin Attacks in both sideways directions?

I hope we get a ton of new videos on Skyward Sword this E3, like the infinite number you can find of last year's event... Of topic, to do a spin attack, swing both Wii remote and Nunchuck in the same direction, either horizontaly, or verticaly. Does anyone know if you can do Spin Attacks in both sideways directions?

Hmmm...I never thought about that...
I think you can, but I'm not sure.

O

ocarinahero

Maybe you hold up the sword to the sky and power it up and do as much damage as a spin attack.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!

I think you can, seeing how it was possible in Twilight Princess! :)

EDIT:I found out that you can also do the Vertical Spin Attack in the both directions as well! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom