• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Special Edition Zelda 3ds Xl Bundle

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I won't be interested in the 3ds XL bundle. I think I saw one earlier, but maybe it wasn't released here. Either way, I have a 3DS, so I'll just get the game.

I feel like I am the only one with the normal 3DS :xd:. Ambassador program ftw!
I've got a normal 3ds as well. I've been on the fence about the 3ds xl ever since it came out. Bigger screens and all that. Now this zelda themed 3ds xl has come out... its pretty hard to resist. Anyone whos got a 3ds xl: would it be worth selling my 3ds (for about £50) and buying the (£200) zelda themed 3ds XL? A 3ds game in the UK costs £35. So I'd be the 'degrade' would cost me £115. Is that worth it? BTW, I know I can do a system transfer to move my 3ds ambassador games across.

I've got a normal 3ds as well. I've been on the fence about the 3ds xl ever since it came out. Bigger screens and all that. Now this zelda themed 3ds xl has come out... its pretty hard to resist. Anyone whos got a 3ds xl: would it be worth selling my 3ds (for about £50) and buying the (£200) zelda themed 3ds XL? A 3ds game in the UK costs £35. So I'd be the 'degrade' would cost me £115. Is that worth it? BTW, I know I can do a system transfer to move my 3ds ambassador games across.

I do not see myself getting one personally. I have been told the games look crisper on the smaller screen anyway (anyone confirm?) if I catch one on sale then maybe otherwise I am content with my regualr 3DS.

I do not see myself getting one personally. I have been told the games look crisper on the smaller screen anyway (anyone confirm?) if I catch one on sale then maybe otherwise I am content with my regualr 3DS.

That's definitely true. The big screen stretches the same amount if pixels a further distance. I'll probably stick with my small 3ds

N

Nighthawk17

I feel like I am the only one with the normal 3DS :xd:. Ambassador program ftw!

I've got the ambassador program too! I mainly want the new xl though because 1, it looks awesome and 2, super smash bros. on the bigger screen (even though I could just get it for the Wii U)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom