• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs: The Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
No one dead again...? Does the Mafia lack a factional kill or are they just super unlucky with their shots? Or is the Mafia super inactive...?

I swear that if this is option 3 like in SAO, I might just have to stop playing the game for good. I'm honestly ****ing upset about Day 2 because I royally botched it. As far as this day is concerned, I'm can't really assume anything about what the case is with the Mafia. At the way we're lynching, they don't need to do anything. At the same time, why aren't they killing if they have a kill? Would win them the game a hell of a lot faster, which could mean that option one or three is viable. This being noted too, I'm surprised Bok hasn't died yet if they have been bolstering since his cicrumstances bleed town at first glance.

So far, DekuNut's flip makes me feel better about Minish_Link. Should consider reevaluating everything else, I should.

Pen

The game is on!
Guys I got it!

With this being a bastard game and all, and with there being no night kills or even traces of such a thing, I think Libk is just trying to turn everyone against one another. I'm starting to think we're all Townies and Libk just want us to kill each other, making the Town the real monster.

If this is in fact the case I'm not falling for it and I would assume the only way for us to win is by voting for Libk and lynching the game mod. It would be the ultimate bastard move and if I just saw through it we can win the game today! Who's with me?

Vote: Libk

Mido

Version 1
i suppose not, but the numbers game makes such a thing apochryphal in nature.

I will need to reevaluate Tristan, but both he and Minish link have made reads, which is nice. ALIT has said some brief points. Everyone else, let's get the ball rolling, and that includes myself. :(

Mido

Version 1
A part of me is wondering whether you, Pendio, might be scum based on this potential misdirection, but I've been dead wrong on nearly everything so far, so I don't really know what to discern here.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Guys I got it!

With this being a bastard game and all, and with there being no night kills or even traces of such a thing, I think Libk is just trying to turn everyone against one another. I'm starting to think we're all Townies and Libk just want us to kill each other, making the Town the real monster.

If this is in fact the case I'm not falling for it and I would assume the only way for us to win is by voting for Libk and lynching the game mod. It would be the ultimate bastard move and if I just saw through it we can win the game today! Who's with me?

Vote: Libk

I thought of the possibility that we're all town as well, because I'm kinda stumped on who would be mafia, but I wasn't sure if Libk would really do something like that. I know I'm town, Bok is town, Deku and yourself flipped town. That's 4 townies (3 confirmed), with ALIT softclaiming a town role even though I don't know what the softclaim was. But let's assume he's telling the truth, that would be 5. So, if there are 3 mafia, that would mean only one other current player is a townie or 2 more townies if there are only 2 mafia members. So our options seem like there's either an inactive mafia, we're all actually townies, or we have some really good mafia members this time that don't have the ability to kill (meaning you or Mido are scum and are doing a really good job of it).

I gotta say, I'm not quite sure if your new role is a scum one. I feel like Jamie may have been a little more active at the beginning (despite not knowing that this is a bastard game) if he had a mafia role. I have said before that Mido could be scum, but that was only based on him playing different this time, so if he is scum, then good job Mido, you've really stepped up your game.

Also, @Libk since Deku is dead, could you tell us if his immunity to dizziness did anything else or no?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Let me retype that for clarity. I technically can type up information about DekuNut's role, but as moderator I will not, as you as players to not get access to that information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom