• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs: The Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Yes the radar being jammed is the reason I can talk now, I'm not sure if this is temporary or if my restriction is going to come back later on.

Also i know it's late but I also have never seen spaceballs

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I doubt it's a roleblock, since the immunity is pretty much all I can do (I think. Libk wasn't exactly descriptive of what I can do). It's probably a day effect. No idea who or what it may be, though.

Mido

Version 1
I doubt it's a roleblock, since the immunity is pretty much all I can do (I think. Libk wasn't exactly descriptive of what I can do). It's probably a day effect. No idea who or what it may be, though.

Interesting. Seems to look like your immunity is exclusive to this, but it's also puzzling that you have no knowledge of what the effect might be. Makes me wonder whether your immunity extends further. I suppose it really does not matter right now though.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It very well could be. I was only given a vert basic in-theme action my character performs and then said that I dont know what it does. Because of that I know the in-theme explanation of whats going on, but not what it means to the game itself, or what else I can do. The dizziness probably doesnt come from a character though.

Pen

The game is on!
But since you've returned from the jaws of death, what do you think of your previous lynch and the players on it?

I'm not quite sure. I am not particularly suspicious of either of them, but I did find their desire to lynch me somewhat curious. Of course one could argue that they wouldn't have wanted to lynch me day 1 if they were Townies, concidering I am probably one of the more experienced players in this game and does thus have plenty of potential to help the Town win, given I'm on their side. I rather dislike thinking of players' "worth" that way though, which is why I'm not using that against anyone. I just wanted to point out the idea that the Mafia might have wanted an experienced opponent out of the game quickly.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry, I didn't realize when day 1 ended or I would have tried to be around and post before end of day, especially since I didn't really agree with the Pendio vote after Deku answered my question as to why Pendio would think Princess Vespa was in the game. That also makes me a bit suspicious of Deku, because he listed two Spaceballs that would have knowledge of Princess Vespa being in the game, but then voted for Pendio anyways. Perhaps he knows Vespa is in the game and wanted to get rid of someone he now knew could be a huge threat to the mafia? However, him being immune to dizziness is kinda throwing me off, as I'm not sure which type of role might have that ability.

I'm also pretty suspicious of ALIT, mostly due to his vote on Pendio after Pendio said he had reason to believe Vespa was in the game. I feel like his reasoning of not liking Pendio's "drive-by" vote on him was a little weak and searching for some reason to use to vote him.

As for my reads on everyone else:
Bok- Obviously town
Mido- Possibly scum? I feel like he's laying low this game and not questioning people as much as usual. Could be because he's scum and knows who's who, or could also be due to the fact that he's trying to play a little safer this time since he got lynched pretty early the past couple of games due to his play style.
Mellow Ezlo- Not much of a read on him at the moment. He hasn't posted a ton this game, so it's hard to say either way. That makes me want to lean town for him at the moment, because I feel like he would be more active if he were scum.
Pendio(as Jamie's replacement)- No read yet, since Jamie really didn't post much before being replaced, and Pendio hasn't had time to post as his new role yet.
Yigahim- Since this is his first game here, kinda hard to get a read on him since I haven't seen his play style yet.

Vote: A Link In Time

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My thing with Pen yesterday was I didnt think Vespa was in the game. Yes, there are characters that would recognize her, but I found her presence in the game doubtful.
Ill do reads later.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, Lone Star has been all but confirmed by Libk, and due to the late Pend1o's role, we can assume Vespa as well (unless Libk was being a royal troll with that). The Radar Technician with Bok is more than likely.
Characters like Skroob, Dark Helmet, and Sandurz are shoe-in for being town, due to their prevalence in the movie. Those are the only definites in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom