• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Sorry Im Late but Im Back! NEW CHALANGE

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
sorry i have been busy between shcool and the next chalenge but its windwaker and ive come up with a idea that may have been done but im not going to look it up
so onwards to the tasks heh heh
ok for this one its simple beat the game in 2 days one time any % completeion so you can get second quest this is where it gets hard once you get to the second quest play the im imortal and i cant die or regain health exept when you get heart containers not hearts basicly no fariys no blue or red poition or grandmas soup only poition is green basicly you play survial mode whole game and you only get your health back when you get heart contaiers now you can get the other upgrades and all but you must live with out the help of replenishing hp untill next boss or 4 pices are completed so yea but if its tame to you go 3 heart the game and keep the other stuff but i have a clock for completion i give you about 3 days for first chalenge and for those who three heart 4 to be fair now if you suceed in beating it with this in effect well do a bare mimumulist chalenge
well thats all so sorry for the wait and long read
untill duty calls
LTTPLEGEND

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom