• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sorry for the Stupid Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, i have played zelda games since i was 10, about 14 years now. I feel stupid asking this, but i see some people listing games they have done a 3 heart challenge on? What is that about? Do you try to go through the game with just 3 hearts? Like i said, i feel a little dumb being a zelda vet an all, but what does it mean?

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Yes, basically a 3 heart challenge or a 3 heart run is where you go through the game without collecting any heart containers. I've personally never done this, but a lot of people find it a fun challenge.

Nicole

luke is my wife
A three-heart run is exactly as it sounds: a playthrough of a Zelda game in which you do not collect any heart containers or heart pieces. In some games, it isn't possible to avoid heart containers, so for those games, people usually just avoid the heart pieces. A minimalist run is a three-heart run in which you do not collect any upgrades, like wallet upgrades, weapon upgrades, and potions. If you need any further details, feel free to VM or PM another member. =)

~Thread Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom