• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Sooo....we can now buy from Chudley?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
With the new biggest wallet, I believe we're not able to purchase items from Chudley before Malo Mart takes over. Has anyone done it? What happens? Does he gasp with surprise that you "got it"? Does he just not sell you the item anyway? Does he start weeping because a mere peasant was able to purchase goods from his story? Does he give you a complementary blow job with your purchase? .....Or does he just sell you the item like normal and go on with his business?

That assumes that the lowest levels of the wolf only dungeon unlock at this point in the game. I am not sue if they do. Someone will be able to tell us.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
That assumes that the lowest levels of the wolf only dungeon unlock at this point in the game. I am not sue if they do. Someone will be able to tell us.
Malo doesn't buy the shop until you have donated enough for it. just hold off doing that and we could see. As far as I know, there's no time limit on donating for Malo to buy the shop. Unless I'm not remembering correctly.

D

Deleted member 14134

You can't get the bottomless wallet until you've beaten Zant if that's what you mean.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
If the wallet can only get up to 9,999, then no, I think you still can't buy from Chudley before the Malo Mart takeover. I say this cause if you look at the prices for things at the time, they're all much higher than 9,999. So, sorry if I disappointed anyone.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Oh did they change the prices in this version? I recall the lowest being 2000 rupees or so.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Oh did they change the prices in this version? I recall the lowest being 2000 rupees or so.
Seems like that. It would be simplier to just change their displayed prices rather than program in entirely new reactions for him if you can actually afford them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom