• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sony E3 Press Conference Discussion

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Is this a dream? Or a reality?

Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV, and indie games? I take back my earlier comment. Sony has almost completely won me over with the PS4. I'll get a PS4 day one if the price tag is doable.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Is this a dream? Or a reality?

Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV, and indie games? I take back my earlier comment. Sony has almost completely won me over with the PS4. I'll get a PS4 day one if the price tag is doable.
SAME HERE! Oh my God I am so excited for KH3 <3

They had to kill the event by announcing that PS+ is required to play online. Don't follow Microsoft's sorry *** model :(

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Best E3 Conference, PS4 for best launch 2013, Console of the Year (includes Wii U tbh)

Sony pulled so many great games today. Screw Xbox. I got my Wii U already. PS4 is next on my list and I am completley set for gaming.

PS4 CONFIRMED TO COST $400 AT LAUNCH

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Mic dropped. Sony has WON E3 this year.

- Final Fantasy XV (was Versus)
- Kingdom Hearts 3
- $400 Price tag
- Destiny with some exclusive content iirc
- more more MORE

Sony, can't believe I'm saying this but TAKE MY MONEY.

Beeker

Wild Card
My stream cut off around the end of the presentation, but DAMN. That was a hell of a conference. With that price tag and the games shown, I'm actually considering getting one of these! After I get a wiiu first, though! Despite me being heavily on Nintys side, I think Sony has 'won' this year. They delivered everything that was needed and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom