• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sony DID NOT Copy Nintendo

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Well, in my opinion, neither of those are the most important. I think that the most important is who deliver the best product. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't buy the one that came first or after. I would just buy the best one.

Yes of course, i fully agree on that.
But seeing that most of the people question that Sony stole the idea from Nintendo, I questioned myself what people understand in "being first".
Thats the whole purpose of this topic right?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Also, Turo, I see what you're saying. Sony is quite unoriginal... they seem to use everything that everybody else uses, and have very few things to make them unique. I will say this, though. The PS3 has better graphics than both the Xbox 360 and the Wii. It also has a Bluray player. I'm not a Playstation 3 owner myself, so I don't know of any other things that make them a little more unique and original, but those are a couple. I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could find more, whether it be in past consoles or the present.

First off, the graphics of the PS3 and 360 are almost identical. And I don't see how having a Blu-Ray player makes gaming more fun and original. It just makes the console a lot more pricier. When I buy a system I want to see what games I could play on them not what movies I can watch. You're better off buying yourself a Blu-Ray player, so that way your living room would look so much better instead of picking up your PS3 controller and switching between games and movies 24/7.

Majora's Cat

How about that
First off, the graphics of the PS3 and 360 are almost identical. And I don't see how having a Blu-Ray player makes gaming more fun and original. It just makes the console a lot more pricier. When I buy a system I want to see what games I could play on them not what movies I can watch. You're better off buying yourself a Blu-Ray player, so that way your living room would look so much better instead of picking up your PS3 controller and switching between games and movies 24/7.

I think Sony was trying to be innovative with the Blu-Ray functions built into the PS3, but failed (just as it has with the PSP Go).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom