• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Song of Storms, Best Song Ever?

D

Dekunut11

Is it just me or the song of storms is really catchy. I can't stop listening to it! Also the way you
learn it from guru-guru I really weird. He teaches it to link as an adult but learns it from young link after link travels back in time. In the end, it's a paradox!

Koriko Village is so nostalgic it makes me tear up, so i like that one better.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The Song of Storms is one of my Fav tunes and the facial expression of Guru-Guru always makes me laugh.

The Song of Storms is my all time favorite.

[video=youtube;yp3UeCguVVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp3UeCguVVI[/video]

O

OcarinaofTime

the Song of Time is mt favorite but the Song of Storms is a close second

I absolutely love the Song of Storms. I would put it just under the main theme on my list of favorite Zelda songs. I went so far as to figure it out by ear on the piano, just so I could hear it whenever I want!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
The Song of Storms is a very catchy tune. When I first heard it, I couldn't stop listening to it either! :) I think that the reason I really like it is because it sounds very mysterious and strange, and doesn't seem to get very annoying even if you use it many times.

It's probably my favorite. If you guys don't mind, I did a cover Medley of Song Of Storms, OoT's theme and the Song Of Healing from Majora's Mask.

[video=youtube;oeL3szhb-84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeL3szhb-84[/video]

I agree, it's my favorite song in the game too. Something about it is just really catchy! Maybe how upbeat it is?

Oh my goodness yes. When you get into the windmill and play the song of storms, that guy is so angry, but it is just too fun to spin around and around while listening to the best song in the game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Go Around, Go Around...

I love the Song of Storms, it's catchy and it just blends in with the thought of rain. Saria's Song is my number...2, 3, 1? song though. I don't know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom