• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Song Lyrics Game

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Here's how it works.

We start the game with lyrics from any song in the history of God's Green Earth. It can be religious, it can be punk metal (but no AHHHHHHH!!!! because of a scream. that doesnt count), heck it could even be Justin Bieber. For example, it could be "This shining city built of gold/a far-cry from innocence." (Beast and the Harlot, Avenged Sevenfold verse 1) or something else. Really, it has to be 2 lines from a verse of a song.

Anyway, you take the last letter of the last word of the post and post your two lines with a verse starting with that letter. If we did words, we'd run out of ideas soon, especially if we did latin verses like Uematsu does.

For example, for the above, the response would be "Every time I see a child, I see the gentleness of my Lord."

It isn't hard if you know a lot of songs. You also have to verify that it is a song. post the title and artist after it (if its religious of you just dont know the artist, you can just say so. as long as the song is researchable).

Also, capitalize and bold the first and last letter to make it easy to follow.

The posts should look like this.
"Estuans interis Ira vehementI"
One Winged Angel, Nobuo Uematsu
"I'll fly away oh glory I'll fly awaY"
I'll Fly Away, Albert E. Brumley
"You hate everything about me! Why do you love mE!?
I Hate Everything About You, Three Days Grace

I'll start.

"Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feeT"
Somebody to Love, Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom