• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Something Interesting During 3rd Volcano Silent Realm Trial!

S

shuichii

I noticed in the video i watch (which i loved and hope he does more games) The hardest part of the quest geting one of the tears is that when your on those rocks and close to the other one. You can jump off and RUN up the sand! geting the next one, instead of having to go all the way back up and geting it. :cool: I hope this helps :cool: If it needs more explaining tell me. :devil:

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Yeah I figured that out the first time I did it. Makes a lot more sense than going all the way around again.

Feral

The Drifter
I didn't realize that but on the other hand I have fun with the guardians triggered and running in circles there. :lol: Can't touch this!:lol:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Welcome to ZD Forums. I'm not entirely sure what your saying. My best understanding is that when you go through that megaslide, go after the tear that must be reached by using the geysers. Then jump off, run up to the next tear. I saw it in a video and was able to successfully get the tear without touching any Waking Water. But when I slid down, the camera angle thing didn't adjust and I touched Waking Water. But I didn't get hit. I just ran after the next tear after the end of the slide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom