• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something Funny I Just Noticed in the E3 2011 Trailer

M

Mrwarfishy

the whale is not a dream... i dont know what crackhead told you that. the whale saved zelda from dieing

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
the whale is not a dream... i dont know what crackhead told you that. the whale saved zelda from dieing

What crackhead told you that? :P

It was told the game starts out as a dream by a Nintendo rep, the whale is most likely the dream due to there being a white atmosphere and Zelda moving in slow motion fully clothed being eaten by a large whale. The actual tornado happened later, as if the whale were a metaphor.

It's an easy way to explain why she wears the shawl one time and not again.

It was told the game starts out as a dream by a Nintendo rep, the whale is most likely the dream due to there being a white atmosphere and Zelda moving in slow motion fully clothed being eaten by a large whale. The actual tornado happened later, as if the whale were a metaphor.

This. It's reinforced by the completely white background, Zelda wearing different clothes as noted, and the whale appearing out of the blue.
The part with Link falling in darkness and seeing Phi seems to be in the dream as well.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I did not know it started as a dream (I am trying to not get spoiled as much as possible) but now I know:( lol

Wait so this means that the servant that Ghirahim mentioned can't be the whale which is a commonly accepted theory.:S

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff

I must have missed that interview. The ones I saw said nothing about dreams. Can I get a source please?

I'm quite confused. Ghirahim's dialogue implies that those two events do indeed coincide. He's surprised you survived the tornado, then angry that the servant took Zelda away.

I must have missed that interview. The ones I saw said nothing about dreams. Can I get a source please?

I'm quite confused. Ghirahim's dialogue implies that those two events do indeed coincide. He's surprised you survived the tornado, then angry that the servant took Zelda away.

My thoughts exactly. I didn't reply to this thread out of fear that I was the only one not aware of this. :mellow: If it is the case, I know at least ten people who will have to rethink their speculations and theories. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom