• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Something Bothering Me (spoil)

something bother me about the desert and water temple, in both of them link have 9 hearth. what does that mean?

is the desert temple something like the tower of spirit of ST? Or do we fight the boss at the beggining and get immediately his hearth? (don`t laugh in dante inferno you fight the third boss at the beggining of his level)

We're revisiting each area multiple times. There will be new things to find there, similar to a Metroidvania.

Also, how could anyone complain about the Tower of Spirits? Even though I enjoyed the Temple of the Ocean King in PH, I can clearly see why most people would dislike the backtracking. Tower of Spirits, however, requires NO backtracking.

i kinda liked it too, exept the 2 or 3 last time you go there

getting the tears of light and changing phantom was just tedious

woul`dnt bother me if a desert temple is the huge temple of that game

i just read that the third temple will be the temple of time and it will be awesome (i think its the desert temple)

i just read that the third temple will be the temple of time and it will be awesome (i think its the desert temple)
Where did you read it? Now that I think abut it with all the machanical theme of the dungeon it doesn't make any sense...

a preview i think

and its in french, why do english people alway think its spanish? i think i can make the difference between english and german

lets just say that at the end they say they had a good time with the third dungeon, the temple of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom