• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Some random game 1 or 2??

For this contrived dichotomy, we're going to be discussing two games that I'm sure everyone has heard of (if you haven't, go complain about HORRIBLY BIASED JOURNALISM from ****ty 90s sites no one reads), Game one and Game two. Now I know what you're all thinking, it's an OBJECTIVE :FACT: that Game 1 is better. But honestly ga,ers. we have to consider something else: how well does game 2 do what game 1 wasn't intended to, better? :hum:

well, I think it is pretty clear now that game 1 is basically a better version of game 2, despite the fact that this other random game that is unrelated and in no way comparable to these games really great game that i played recently was far superior to game 2, so I think that this makes game 1 the absolute best! :coolhecks:

but really gamers, does it matter whether game 2 tried to be better than game 1 or not? :confuse: personally I don't think so, I think the fact that it just is OBJECTIVELY superior means that game 1 was horribly horible and honestly it's literally worse than witcher 3 :bestestcool: at the end of the day, we all just have to take exorbitant amount of time out of our lives to compete in games that the devs clearly didn't intend to be competitive! i mean, come on gamers, this is obviously the best way to suffer through enjoy games! :toggle:

well, based on hypothetical anecdotes, what is your favorite, 1 or 2? :lizalhum:

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Do you have a 2 hour long YouTube rant I can watch on this Gaming subject? I think it would generate some cool gaming YouTube comments too.

Dan

Game 4 is the superior game for the simple fact the graphics and story thrash the others

I'll get back to you on that when I've finished making my MEGAPOST™ on why you are objectively wrong. It may take a while to CONSTRUCT, but don't worry I've cancelled my protest against real world affairs so I can get this post out quicker to you. HOPE YOU ARE READY

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
you have a real world? but my opinion is right yours is wrong. MY OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS. Game 4 is far better than the others so live with it :P

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Well, it was revealed to me in a dream that Game 1 is actually not canon. If you notice how the main character in Game 1 wiggles his eyebrows and bites his lip it becomes clear that Game 2 was intended to be the real deal all along with Game 1 being a mere diversion. I pick up on these things because I'm in touch with the Gamic Plane.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Well, it was revealed to me in a dream that Game 1 is actually not canon. If you notice how the main character in Game 1 wiggles his eyebrows and bites his lip it becomes clear that Game 2 was intended to be the real deal all along with Game 1 being a mere diversion. I pick up on these things because I'm in touch with the Gamic Plane.

Ah but game 2 isn't canon either in it we see the hero wiggle is left arm thrice and twitch his right thumb four times so clearly it is a diversion or maybe it's a hidden nod to game 7 which has been comfirmed to be canon. Of course we all know game 2 has some notoriously crappy fights in it.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
your opinion is wrong. it's your fault the FLAWLESS motion controls didn't work.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I want to say game 2 is better, but they haven't released all the on disc dlc yet. I can't wait for them to release all of the great new dlc like the game's ending! :coolsar:

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Game 1 is number 1. Just think about Spongebob "He Was Number One!" I mean come on, whether or not the games are related one out does everything 2 does by a mile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom