• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Some of My Recent Art + Animation/storyboard

FayeleneFyre

The local treehugger
Hey there! I once showcased some of my art about two years ago ( I believe ). It's been a while since I've done anything here, so figured I'd show what I've been up to~

drigos.jpg
One of my OCs, Drigos. He's currently an antagonist in one of my Zelda fanfics.

Rosana ref.jpg
Another OC. Her name is Rosana, and is a rose-based Deku ( I know, original name is original *shot* )

Forest Battle.jpg
One of my best colored pieces. My main character, Jace, fighting some Wolfos.

Majora's Mask Jace2.jpg
I actually did this one just yesterday. My first time trying to mimic the Majora's Mask art style, using Jace as a test subject.

[video=youtube;iWWV2wb4c2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWWV2wb4c2w[/video]
And finally, my biggest project in the works is an animated movie of my first fanfic, Lost In Termina. About two years ago, this fanfic was written and uploaded to here and to my DeviantART account, Super-Sonic-101 ( it can also be found on my FanFiction.net account, HylianWolfos94. ). This video contains some animation, and mostly storyboards of scenes that will be animated+ some rough sketches and concept drawings. Hope you all enjoy~

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hey, not bad, I really like your stuff, especially that bad-*** looking Drigos, who made me believe he resembles something in between a dragir and rixacor, both creations of mine in my writing. Keep it up, show more in the future. :nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom