• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Some Art

Psykeout

Bill Clinton
Here's a thread for posting art I do.
grog_by_psykeout-d4m67si.png

Psykeout

Bill Clinton
Thanks.
Sweet dude looks pretty cool! What software did you use for this one? Looks like it could be paint.
SAI. It was actually my first thing on SAI, so I'm not too familiar with the features yet. For the most part it looks like a really nice and pretty simple to use program, but I think there are some features missing (or I haven't found) that were on GIMP. It's definitely more of an arting program, and if I wanted to do image effects and filters and textures and whatnot I would probably switch over to GIMP.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Neat style you've developed!

I will suggest that in the future to be careful about adding the name of characters. Reason being is that type by it's very nature is the first thing the eye is attracted to- we see words, we read them. That is not to say we shouldn't use words in art- if it has a purpose it can be used very effectively to move the eye exactly where we want it. However, in this case the word grog and the white coloring is less than polished, and it's only detracting from what should be the focus- the character itself. :)

Psykeout

Bill Clinton
Neat style you've developed!

I will suggest that in the future to be careful about adding the name of characters. Reason being is that type by it's very nature is the first thing the eye is attracted to- we see words, we read them. That is not to say we shouldn't use words in art- if it has a purpose it can be used very effectively to move the eye exactly where we want it. However, in this case the word grog and the white coloring is less than polished, and it's only detracting from what should be the focus- the character itself. :)
Yeah, I agree. I didn't actually plan on finishing this, so I was so worried and it didn't look so out of place, and then I changed my mind and I just sort of decided to go with it and now I won't be doing that again. :B

First off, the title of your art thread is freakin' epic! Secondly, your work is amazing, I like your style, and I can't wait to see more. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom