• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So What's on the Menu?

Sheik

:the:
For lunch I had pizza, and right now, for dinner, I'm having... pizza.

Before you say anything, they're totally different. You see, for lunch it was Papa John's and now it's Digiorno's (not delivery). Huge difference. They're like seperate galaxies.

Fig

The Altruist
Me and six other friends went to Pizza Hut earlier today! We ate 3 Large Pepperoni pizzas, 3 sets of buffalo wings (2 hot and 1 mild), 4 sets of Hershey Chocolate Dunkers, and a set of Cinnamon breadsticks. It was a heavy lunch but all of us were satisfied by the very end! Apparently we all enjoyed it so much that we will make this a weekly thing so I can't wait for next Friday to arrive! ^^

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Me and six other friends went to Pizza Hut earlier today! We ate 3 Large Pepperoni pizzas, 3 sets of buffalo wings (2 hot and 1 mild), 4 sets of Hershey Chocolate Dunkers, and a set of Cinnamon breadsticks. It was a heavy lunch but all of us were satisfied by the very end! Apparently we all enjoyed it so much that we will make this a weekly thing so I can't wait for next Friday to arrive! ^^

Super jelly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom