• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild So What Now?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Nintendo's role at E3 has passed and even though more information is coming out about the games that were "announced", I can't help but feel slightly dissapointed with their overall performance. However, this is not the topic I want to discuss here, of course if you've been following E3, your hopes for the announcement of Zelda Wii U were probably crushed.

Now to be honest I kind of expected this to happen, but I was hoping for some sort of mention, maybe a hint at what they're doing, a concept art etc. However, there was some news that came out, which basically stated that Nintendo were close to announcing the new Zelda game. This is something great news in my opinion, it shows they're making some progress but I can't help but feel that it will take time, it's been two years since we've been teased with that HD Zelda tech demo and I would really like some news within the next 6 months.

So what now? Where and when do you think we will get some news on the next Zelda game and do you think we need something within the next few months to help with the wait, fuel anticipation as well as raise interest in the Wii U? Tell me your thoughts.

Salem

SICK
They said they'll talk about it after WW HD gets released. The reason they didn't show it at e3 is they didn't want to overshadow the other games they were announcing and showing, although they considered showing it.

Frankly I was more worried that they still haven't progressed development in the game yet.

Big Octo

=^)
I guess it just wasn't ready for E3.

And what do we do now? Same thing we've done the past few months: speculate. E3 did't help, so here we are saying who we think should be the villain, what wee think the art style should be, etc.

But hey, don't expect any lack of news. It's still coming your way.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
GDC might be when we see Zelda U, or maybe even E3 '14. What we do in the interim is a) wait it out as well as b) keep on hyping it up. :yes:

Skittles

Rainbows!
We're already getting a new Zelda game this year...-__- Just because it's not on the Wii U doesn't mean BLT's not going to be a great game.

It really does cause me to wonder why anyone would think that it was going to be announce this year. In some ways, the way Nintendo announces Zelda is predictable. SS was release in November 2011, that's a little more than a year and a half. Yes, there's been two E3s since them, but usually it's a few E3s (two or three...) between announcements of console Zelda games and it isn't very usual for them to announce one at the same time as a handheld game. It will be announce next year and hopeful release either that holiday season or the one after that. SS was officially announced (beyond the art shown in 2009) in 2010, so, there's hope that we might still get something by 2014 or 2015 though I wouldn't hope for it...*cynic*

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I am hoping that we at at least get a glimpse of Zelda U sometime this year. But I could honestly care less, since we are already being treated with The Wind Waker HD, and A Link Between Worlds, so there is plenty of Zelda to go around! I think it is good that they didn't show Zelda U, because it probably would have overshadowed the other games, since Zelda usually does. It would lower the hype for ALBW, and we do not want that. So it was a good decision on Nintendo's part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom