• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler So I Just Beat Skyward Sword and Have a Few Questions

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
First I have to say the ending was amazing, to me that was the best Zelda ending. Anyway you know the part when Fi says "we'll see each other in an other life" is that possible that Nintendo will make an other Zelda (possibly Zelda Wii U) that Fi will be your partner again?, and remember when Miyamoto (I think he was the one that said it) Skyward Sword will tell us why Ganondorf is in OOT, I still have no idea why? (unless I missed something when Demise was talking).

Red Baron

Lucius Junius Brutus
I just sort of saw it as foreshadowing for descendent of Link using the Master Sword in the future. But in true Nintendo fashion, it's an open ended quote.

Edit: and Demise foretells that an incarnation of his hate will pursue Link and Zelda's descendants for all time (i.e.: Ganon is a reincarnation, of a sorts, of Demise).

No I think what she met is she will meet him but he will not be able to meet her because she remains dormant in the sword possibly forever so what she ment is that she will see a descendant of Link when he gets the master sword which happens in many games.

yeah i agree with the fact that she remains dormant in the sword forever.

Also I think it would have been cool if we got to see demises evil posses someone at the end. Like groose, or anything. I just wish there were more connections.

U

Usagi-Chan~

I thought it was foreshadowing about Link's future companions. (Navi, Midna, etc.), just like Demise was foreshadowing about Ganon and Vaati and the other villains being incarnations of his hatred

I'm sure it was merely a humorous attempt between producers and consumers in this case. For instance, we know that future Links get the Master Sword right? and Fi says that she hopes to see you in another life. I chuckled when I saw that, like the 25th anniversary of the knight academy and the 25th anniversary of the Zelda franchise. It was just a touch of humor and emotion to make you go hee hee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom