• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So, how old are my fellow comrades?

I'm a senior in high school and have lived on this Earth for 17 years so far! I've noticed that quite a few people here are much older than I am haha. How old is everyone?

Darn is that so? What a shame. How do I go about deleting a thread? * 13?? Dangg... And you're teaching me how to use forums and blogs! My buddy's brother is 13, and he barely even know's how to work google! However, at 13 I was making video games so, I guess it all depends on the person. Applauses for you though!

G

Guest-3

I am 16 years of age, 3 months away from being considered an adult, woop woop! Anyway, Jr. in highschool, my school is about... meh, 800 miles from where I live (online schooling :P). Anddddddddd, yeah!

G

Guest-3

Texasssssssssssssssssssss. They consider you an adult in multiple occasions. Just not driving. :shrugs: But if you commit a crime, its off to where the big boys play! But yeah. And since that's when I'm getting a full time job...

G

Guest-3

Ken, ohh by the Gods, you guys are confusing the **** outta her! xD

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
WHAT??? I didn't even know how to internet in grade 4!!! What is going on? Kids are getting way smart at such a young age these days!!
Nah, Bok just really sucks at rounding :P

I am 19. Almost two decades of life, and I feel so productive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom