• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So...do You Read Every Blog Update That is Posted?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Or just a few? I was just curious. I'll be frank with you all; I do tend to read most of them, but at times I am too busy and I miss many of the updates.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Ah, no. Does any one? I click it sometimes, but my life doesn't revolve around the blog tab. Things to do, forests to save and all.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I only ever read over and respond to what blogs I find interesting, so to answer your question, no I don't.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I read most of the blogs. The only reason I have for not reading one is because it's too long and I don't feel like reading it, or it isn't interesting.

Dan

The blog section is actually the reason I'm still on this site, it's rich with lore, drama and humor. It's the greatest part of this site and always will be. :)

I read them all. Hell, I have nothing better to do, so why not? Also, I HATE NOT BEING IN THE KNOW. I often feel like a total moron if I am clueless or the last to know something , therefore I browse the entirety of the forums for new stories and such; blogs just happen to be among the places I look.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I read them all. Hell, I have nothing better to do, so why not? Also, I HATE NOT BEING IN THE KNOW. I often feel like a total moron if I am clueless or the last to know something , therefore I browse the entirety of the forums for new stories and such; blogs just happen to be among the places I look.

[noparse]^^^^^[/noparse]

That is all I really want to say. I like knowing what's up even when it doesn't (and won't) concern me in any capacity. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom