• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So Apparently They Found "black Holes" in the Southern Atlantic

Chiraku

Demon slayer
What?! There aren't any Black holes in the ocean! It's a lame 'save the ocean' message!! Rip-Off!!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Very misleading title of the article, it's true that these phenomenon in the oceans have some similarities with real black holes but far from in the zone where it could swallow the entire planet.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
ABANDON PLANET, EARTH'S DOOMED, EVERYBODY TO THE MOON!!!

panic.gif

Well, that was a terrifying thread title. Interesting stuff, for sure. Thankfully, the end is not nigh.

Big Octo

=^)
A somewhat interesting read. Learning about what was once the unknown is always neat. The title is a bit misleading, though.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm sure I've heard about these "Black Holes" before, but yeah, they pose no danger, only a large black hole that is increasingly absorbing mass can pose a threat. Still the chances of us encountering a black hole or suffering from its devastation is very slim.

Old news—at least for me it is. I once theorized that the Bermuda Triangle was one of these supposed "black holes"; appears I wasn't too far off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom