• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U Snowpeak ruins paintings

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
maxresdefault.jpg

Let's see...here I think I see (from left)..not sure...Hyrule Castle from the side...not sure...and looks like two goats from Ordon.

tumblr_inline_n1wbwazCXE1qi22la.png

Here it looks like a painting of the Arbiter's Grounds in the back and the Sacred Grove in the front.

Based on what I've seen, I think most of the paintings are just various locations in the game.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
They might even change them in the remake. I remember in OOT 3D they added a portrait of Ganondorf on Ingo's bedside table. So perhaps they will add some interesting paintings in TPHD.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
maxresdefault.jpg

Let's see...here I think I see (from left)..not sure...Hyrule Castle from the side...not sure...and looks like two goats from Ordon.

tumblr_inline_n1wbwazCXE1qi22la.png

Here it looks like a painting of the Arbiter's Grounds in the back and the Sacred Grove in the front.

Based on what I've seen, I think most of the paintings are just various locations in the game.
There are a few that aren't locations.

http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda-twilight-princess-hd-has-zelda-wii-u-easter-eggs/

Well, looks like a couple of the paintings in TPHD have been changed into Zelda U references! I don't think we'll get much out of the paintings, but getting some more Zelda U stuff is always nice. I haven't seen anything for the Snowpeak paintings specifically though, so I don't know if those paintings have even more references or not.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
http://nintendoeverything.com/zelda-twilight-princess-hd-has-zelda-wii-u-easter-eggs/

Well, looks like a couple of the paintings in TPHD have been changed into Zelda U references! I don't think we'll get much out of the paintings, but getting some more Zelda U stuff is always nice. I haven't seen anything for the Snowpeak paintings specifically though, so I don't know if those paintings have even more references or not.

There is a Raru statue in the corner too. Cant remember if he is in the original or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom