• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Snowhead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get the last fairy that is on the side of the pillar. And I am almost out of time... I have tried the bunny hop. Goron roll... Any ideas?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Maybe you'll have to be more specifc, but I'll take a guess.

Is it this one?
SH_SF15.jpg

To get this one I'm pretty sure you can use the Deku Mask to spin and that should get you on the platform.

Sorry yes that is the one. I can't get to it.. I can see it but I have jumped of with bunny mask.. And the Goron roll put I keep landing in the very bottom.. Sorry I not very good at directions... Lol it is a being old thing

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah I think you can use the Bunny Hood as well. Make sure you're high enough because I'm pretty sure you have to be by the boss room in order to make the jump (so basically the top of the pillar).

That is where I am at... But running out of time... If I can't get the fairy then should I go and try the boss. At least I will get the blue light so I can just go and try to beat the boss. Then go back and get my fairy's.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Thats the best idea. For next time you can use the flower near the boss door to reach it, or if you knock out all 3 glass parts of the pillar you can use the bunny hood to leap off towards it.

Well I ran out of time but I did get all the 15 fairy's.. So I had to play the song of time to back to Snow Head. Do I need to get the fairy's again. Or did I loose them and don't have the magic spin.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes when I started over I checked my note book and it had it on the list with a new symbol. But I feel sorry for them...
If you got them all and collected the treasure after taking them to the Fairy Mountain you don't have to recollect them again. I can't remember if you need to save it first before you reset time to keep the item. I know I always did just in case.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah that one usually takes awhile, you can use the Goron roll I think but most of the time you'll miss (unless you get lucky, it can be done that way) I think the easiest ways are to use the buuny hood from the top of the pillar or just fly using deku flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom