• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sniper Mafia: A Sharpshooter's Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Day 1 Final Vote Count:

All Might - 3 (funnier6, musicfan, Ayano Keiko)

musicfan - 2 (Stormageden747, Minish_Link)
Ayano Keiko- 1 (kokirion)

Not Voting - All Might, DekuNut, Doc, MegaPod, YIGAhim

The firing of sniper shells was not pretty that day. Disgruntled, some people began murmuring about hitting the target practice range or getting their eyes checked. But the shots that did find their work took out pivotal targets on both sides of the offensive.

When several guns converged on the same target to end deliberations for the time, the sniper was aware of their fate. Many times had they found their target. They lay back and smiled. Everything was over now. There would be no more pain.

Bang!

All Might has died.

He was:

Hello, All Might,

You are Sinon, the Town Desperado.

e382bde383bce38389e382a2e383bce38388e280a2e382aae383b3e383a9e382a4e383b3e285a1_2e69c9fe6b1bae5ae9aefbc81.jpeg

Once per game, you may choose to shoot someone during the day phase. You must inform the game moderator by pinging them in the thread at the time of doing so and writing “Desperado Shoot: Player Name” in bold. If the target is scum, they will die. If the target is town, you will die instead.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Night One Begins!

Please send me all night actions by PM or Quicktopic by Thursday, December 28th at 3 PM EST.

Last edited:

funnier6

Courage~
Kay, for the record, if you happen to have a perfectly claimable role and you are about to be lynched CLAIM IT!!!! No sense laying down and dying!!!! :anger3d: (Assuming the claim is still open)

So here’s the plan, we will DISCUSS who we will shoot, we will nominate candidates and debate until we reach a decision and then starting with the most accurate players (the two whose shots landed yesterday) we will continue until that person is dead. THERE WILL BE NO DISSENSION IN THE RANKS, any loose cannons who fire off of their own accord will be shot! Depending on the information gained from that flip we may or may not continue shooting and might just lynch instead. If you are a power role and about to be shot for goodness sake claim! We only have the one so you’d better hope it’s believable. Using this method the town will be able to coordinate into a SUPER SNIPER and we will DESTROY all who oppose us!! ARE YA WITH ME PEOPLE?!!! D:< Patent pending

I would like to have a pressure wagon on kokirion as he hasn’t done anything much and shooting him without him posting much of anything wouldn’t be very smart and if he hasn’t made any impression by end of day I probably wouldn’t mind lynching him.

I would like to know @MegaPod why you shot music after being upset at bok for randomly shooting music.

Vote: Kokirion

@Minish_Link Good plan right? @Stormageden747 @YIGAhim @DekuNut @kokirion @Musicfan @Ayano Keiko @Doc give your thoughts on plan please and agree or disagree with following its rule.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Kay, for the record, if you happen to have a perfectly claimable role and you are about to be lynched CLAIM IT!!!! No sense laying down and dying!!!! :anger3d: (Assuming the claim is still open)

So here’s the plan, we will DISCUSS who we will shoot, we will nominate candidates and debate until we reach a decision and then starting with the most accurate players (the two whose shots landed yesterday) we will continue until that person is dead. THERE WILL BE NO DISSENSION IN THE RANKS, any loose cannons who fire off of their own accord will be shot! Depending on the information gained from that flip we may or may not continue shooting and might just lynch instead. If you are a power role and about to be shot for goodness sake claim! We only have the one so you’d better hope it’s believable. Using this method the town will be able to coordinate into a SUPER SNIPER and we will DESTROY all who oppose us!! ARE YA WITH ME PEOPLE?!!! D:< Patent pending

I would like to have a pressure wagon on kokirion as he hasn’t done anything much and shooting him without him posting much of anything wouldn’t be very smart and if he hasn’t made any impression by end of day I probably wouldn’t mind lynching him.

I would like to know @MegaPod why you shot music after being upset at bok for randomly shooting music.

Vote: Kokirion

@Minish_Link Good plan right? @Stormageden747 @YIGAhim @DekuNut @kokirion @Musicfan @Ayano Keiko @Doc give your thoughts on plan please and agree or disagree with following its rule.

Good Plan. I say we shoot Music. She did try a revenge on Bok, and voted All_Might. All_Might ended up as town.

VOTE: MUSICFAN

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
Since music revenge-killed bok, who turned out to be town, I figured it might have been helpful to use my shot on musicfan, especially after Stormy tried and missed.

funnier6

Courage~
Since music revenge-killed bok, who turned out to be town, I figured it might have been helpful to use my shot on musicfan, especially after Stormy tried and missed.
You don’t suppose mafia shooting someone for as weak a reason as that is a bit unlikely? Why weren’t you voting him if you wanted him dead? I suppose this means you would also like music to be shot? Also thoughts on plan please.
Good Plan. I say we shoot Music. She did try a revenge on Bok, and voted All_Might. All_Might ended up as town.

VOTE: MUSICFAN
He*

Don’t go firing off till we make a decision mkay? And even then deku will fire first (assuming he agrees) as his shot landed day 1.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
You don’t suppose mafia shooting someone for as weak a reason as that is a bit unlikely?

Why weren’t you voting him if you wanted him dead?

I suppose this means you would also like music to be shot?

Also thoughts on plan please.

I don't know; I see a lot of people making bold moves, so I surmise it's at least possible a mafiosi could try to get in on that.

I decided all might was a good lynch option and wanted to cooperate with Minish's plan for the vote tallies.

Depends how cooperative music is today and whether I notice anyone scummier, I suppose.

I do like the plan. I just hope that you're not mafia and trying to use it to your scum team's advantage. Not that I currently have reason to suspect you, I'm just not sure about you either way.

funnier6

Courage~
If you can get a majority to agree (that’s five besides you) we’ll do it but I personally think it’s a bad idea.
I’m thinking if we don’t have a majority on anyone by the second ITA session we’ll shoot whoever the most people can agree on rather than majority.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's a good plan. We need control in a game like this.
I'm starting to wonder if the mafia's only kill was the vigilante. I know its probable that it was just a normal kill stopping thing, but I still find it weird thay mafia had a vigilante. Two nightkills every night for one faction is way OP.

funnier6

Courage~
It's a good plan. We need control in a game like this.
I'm starting to wonder if the mafia's only kill was the vigilante. I know its probable that it was just a normal kill stopping thing, but I still find it weird thay mafia had a vigilante. Two nightkills every night for one faction is way OP.
Well he did say the game could end fast, the pm mentions a factional kill, so why would they need a vig to have a factional kill? So it seems they did have two night kills however OP it seems. If they continue to not kill I might start wondering though.

So who do you want dead my good deku?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom