• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sniper Mafia: A Sharpshooter's Delight

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
shoot bok
for being a jerk :P and me missing out on RSS

Hit!

Spider-Bok has died.

He was:

Hello, Spider-Bok,

You are Riza Hawkeye, the Town Vigilante.

b3da5a17c23699a6a97b3c222512ebcd1476894932_large.jpg

Every night, you may choose to kill one player.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Please confirm you have received this role PM in the sign-up thread as soon as possible.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Out of all the shots so far, music's is the one I like the least. Because it was a revenge shot, which doesn't look good. I know I'm getting a lot of suspicion thrown my way, but I did explain my reasoning for who I targeted. I feel like Yiga always looks like scum no matter what alignment, and seeing as there is nothing to go on day 1, I felt he was the safest choice because of that. Town has to take risks in this game, because we're not the only ones with ITA options. Mafia has that as well. So they have day and night killing abilities. If people choose to target someone it can show their cards a bit, and town has a chance of hitting mafia (as we've already seen). If no one had taken a random shot this day, we wouldn't be down one mafia member already. We also wouldn't have generated this much discussion already.

Mido's shot made sense in hindsight now. Since he was mafia, so of course he would use a shot. Plus being the first to do so he could've played it off as trying to get the game going.

Bok's shot also made sense to me. He felt the need to also try and get the game going (seeing as only one person choosing to shoot wouldn't give us much info). He may have not had much/any reasoning behind who he chose as a target, but that's just what happens on day 1.

I already explained my own shot.

Stormageden's makes sense because I can see him truly finding me suspicious. I didn't give my reasoning in my post where I targeted Yiga, and I started out strong which can look bad. He's also newer to playing here, so I don't expect him to be able to read me as easily and catch on to what I'm doing here.

Deku's looks the best obviously because he hit scum. Though I did say that it could be a case of scum shooting scum because there was a chance to miss, but for now I'm looking at it as a town move. Targeting Mido could be a logical town move, seeing as he was the first to randomly shoot.

I'm assuming All Might's shot was a random one, based on the recent "rivalry" he and Keiko have had in the past couple of mafia games. So I don't see anything too off there at the moment.

So as of now, that leave musicfan's shot as being the one I find most suspicious. It was a revenge shot, and Bok had posted quite a bit to where I think people should be able to get some sort of read on him. And I wasn't seeing him as scummy. Plus, town Bok is one of the better town players, so it hurts us more to lose him so early. Especially considering he was the vig.

For everyone left who hasn't used their random shot, I'd suggest you to use it. Most of them will probably be misses anyways, but it gives us more chance of hitting scum. Plus it can force scum to show their cards, because if everyone shoots it'd be a little suspicious for them to sit out, and we can use the info of who people targeted later on.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Out of all the shots so far, music's is the one I like the least. Because it was a revenge shot, which doesn't look good. I know I'm getting a lot of suspicion thrown my way, but I did explain my reasoning for who I targeted. I feel like Yiga always looks like scum no matter what alignment, and seeing as there is nothing to go on day 1, I felt he was the safest choice because of that. Town has to take risks in this game, because we're not the only ones with ITA options. Mafia has that as well. So they have day and night killing abilities. If people choose to target someone it can show their cards a bit, and town has a chance of hitting mafia (as we've already seen). If no one had taken a random shot this day, we wouldn't be down one mafia member already. We also wouldn't have generated this much discussion already.

Mido's shot made sense in hindsight now. Since he was mafia, so of course he would use a shot. Plus being the first to do so he could've played it off as trying to get the game going.

Bok's shot also made sense to me. He felt the need to also try and get the game going (seeing as only one person choosing to shoot wouldn't give us much info). He may have not had much/any reasoning behind who he chose as a target, but that's just what happens on day 1.

Stormageden's makes sense because I can see him truly finding me suspicious. I didn't give my reasoning in my post where I targeted Yiga, and I started out strong which can look bad. He's also newer to playing here, so I don't expect him to be able to read me as easily and catch on to what I'm doing here.

Deku's looks the best obviously because he hit scum. Though I did say that it could be a case of scum shooting scum because there was a chance to miss, but for now I'm looking at it as a town move. Targeting Mido could be a logical town move, seeing as he was the first to randomly shoot.

I'm assuming All Might's shot was a random one, based on the recent "rivalry" he and Keiko have had in the past couple of mafia games. So I don't see anything too off there at the moment.

So as of now, that leave musicfan's shot as being the one I find most suspicious. It was a revenge shot, and Bok had posted quite a bit to where I think people should be able to get some sort of read on him. And I wasn't seeing him as scummy. Plus, town Bok is one of the better town players, so it hurts us more to lose him so early. Especially considering he was the vig.

For everyone left who hasn't used their random shot, I'd suggest you to use it. Most of them will probably be misses anyways, but it gives us more chance of hitting scum. Plus it can force scum to show their cards, because if everyone shoots it'd be a little suspicious for them to sit out, and we can use the info of who people targeted later on.

Either you are doing good scum play or really good town, but you've been cleared from suspicion in my book. Musicfan, you are very scummy at the moment.

MegaPod

Spooky Ceramic
Hmm...I'm a bit less paranoid of Minish now. Y'know what? Let's see what happens.

Shoot: MusicFan

funnier6

Courage~

I’m wondering Minish, do you believe it was the worst because it was revenge or the worst because it went through? Because honestly mafia shooting me is one thing but mafia shooting bok is completely insane and unexplainable and it simply seems like something music would do thoughtlessly and with no consideration for if it actually goes through, there are much safer targets lying about.

I don’t particularly see how attempting to kill someone who’s probably town is helpful except in the case that it misses which obviously you can’t assume it will and is quite dangerous as we’ve seen. Also it’s completely irrelevant to say what bok did made sense cause he’s dead anyways and we can only assume he was telling the truth.

I really don’t see how you can say randomly shooting and hoping for the best is towny though obviously some town have been doing it anyway.

One thing we’ve got to decide is who are we going to lynch today? You may have missed it but the day ends four hours I think and we need to make up our minds. At the moment emiya being lynched seems a pretty good idea to me but I wouldn’t mind trying to shoot him to give us an opportunity to lynch someone else. Have you any suggestions as to who I should shoot? I’ve got two people I’m thinking of but shooting people isn’t my forte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom