• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Slender Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
So my friend showed me these videos on YouTube about some guy called Slender Man. He's some super tall, skinny white guy with no face (?) and his arms are very lanky. The videos are obviously fake and I don't believe that he's real, but I'm honestly very paranoid (scary movies/videos do this to me....). I'm just wondering if anybody else has seen the videos; they're by Marble Hornets. There's no cursing in them or anything bad like that, they're just....weird. Oh yeah, and he also likes to eat children and sometimes has three arms (WTFT?).

It's so dark outside.... o_O Eep.

Deku man

Just another nobody......
Gah! Why did I watch those! I'm a total sucker when it comes to stuff like this, even when I know its fake. Now I need to watch them all. I also get really scared, and am completely paranoid for like, 2 hours after seeing it. *Sits in the corner*
Edit: I just crapped my pants after watching #6

linkman8

True and Noble
I love Marble Hornets! It's really interesting and really has a lot of tension when you watch it the first time. And it really brings about the legend of Slender Man. Does anyone know if there are any other video series like Marble Hornets?

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
fake and gay? how is it gay? and of course it's probably fake, like everyone else in this thread said it was.. horror movies are fake, but you don't see people in the movie theaters shouting "this is fake and gay!" do you? see what i mean?

xD Slender Man. A lot of my friends are scared senseless of Marble Hornets and I'm the only one among the group who just hasn't gotten scared. It just doesn't affect me. And it's not like I just don't get scared, because I recently watched the Haunted Majora's videos and found them genuinely disturbing and creepy. I've tried getting into them but I just end up dwelling on the fact that it's basically a tall, slender man in a suit who just appears in places. And I've seen all the entries, too, so I now about Tootheark and all that, but it just doesn't scare me. To each their own, I s'pose.

Conor

the over analysing guy
For the gentleman asking for other series similar to it, there's a whole myriad of series
everymanHYBRID is a good one, then there's totheark, and I think about 3 others based on slenderman? Hope I could help :)

Just to add a bit to my previous post; I think some of the concepts for Marble Hornets are creepy enough, and if it happened to me in real life, well, I'd be scared as #@$%. But the execution of the videos and the way it's structured makes it hard for me, personally, to take it seriously. And the acting's really not that believable, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom