• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sleeping or napping in the day

Do you tend to nap during the day

• yes

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • no

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I don't tend to nap in the daytime. I only do it when I'm really exausted, because it ****s me up for the rest of the day. I have a harder time thinking straight, and I'm worse when waking up during the day than when waking up in the morning.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Sleep is for the weak!

No, but seriously though, I'm not really tired during the day, since I sleep well at night. I also find it a waste of time =P

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Sleep is for the weak!

No, but seriously though, I'm not really tired during the day, since I sleep well at night. I also find it a waste of time =P

(I'm gonna bother you about this all the time I swear) you are dreaming to destroy cocoa-cola next!!1!!!!11111!!!!

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I work nights so I've had to learn to sleep during the day and I do find when I'm off from work I need to take a little nap in the day probably just out of habit and the fact my body clock is out of whack

Depends on the weather. If it's warm, I feel lethargic and start to feel sleepy. Also if it's nice and rainy outside, the rain lulls me to sleep easier.

Also if I wake up really early in the morning (NOT a morning person) and I'm sleep deprived, I will most likely take a small nap in the afternoon.

If I fall asleep during the day, I wake up like a zombie. I feel even more exhausted and grumpy then before. When I was younger I could, but only for 30 mins.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I like naps. Occasionally I'll take them on a day off. But I'm usually at work, or out running errands, and I still like to have time to game and visit forums, so I don't nap very often.

I don't nap. It takes me forever to fall asleep, and I wake up super groggy when I try. I get 8 hours each night at the same time every day, and that's almost always enough to get me comfortably through the day. I have to say, though, even though I can't/won't drift into sleep, I do like taking 5 or 10 minutes sometimes when my brain's feeling overloaded to just peace out and think about nothing.

I used to take a tap frequently when I came home from high school. Now that I am in college, I do not take naps any longer. I think it partially has do with me getting up later than I did before. Usually, I would only get around 6-7 hours of sleep, but now I tend to get 7.5-8 hours.

I didn't used to, but when I started uni, I started doing it a lot more due to a more scattered timetable.

I really don't have a problem with napping during the day. My body just sort of knows somehow that I am not going to bed for the night and tends to wake me up in no longer than about an hours time. These naps are usually really refreshing and if it was sleep that I really needed it usually doesn't affect me falling asleep at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom