• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword's High Expectations

I gotta admit. I wanna read every spoiler. see every picture. watch every gameplay video. But if I do, I'm gonna ruin it all. Because you could not have said what I was trying to convey any better. "I know that sometimes the little things can make the game and so I'm not going to let myself be spoiled anymore." thats where I've been all along. But my gosh, this is killing me. and I remember the TP days. I had no wii. I had no way to get away, so I sadly skulked off into the shadows, not caring. but maybe that was for the better. I'm still doing my first ever playthrough of TP, and really. I love it.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I gotta admit. I wanna read every spoiler. see every picture. watch every gameplay video. But if I do, I'm gonna ruin it all. Because you could not have said what I was trying to convey any better. "I know that sometimes the little things can make the game and so I'm not going to let myself be spoiled anymore." thats where I've been all along. But my gosh, this is killing me. and I remember the TP days. I had no wii. I had no way to get away, so I sadly skulked off into the shadows, not caring. but maybe that was for the better. I'm still doing my first ever playthrough of TP, and really. I love it.

If you want to read the so-called spoilers, then read them. They won't ruin your experience at all. To the contrary, looking at what they already gave us, will get you more excited for it. There has nothing Nintendo's released that is a real "spoiler". Knowing that there is a forest won't ruin your experience, there's been a forest in almost every Zelda game. Nothing Nintendo's shown is gonna ruin your experience, Nintendo's not gonna let that happen. Now, if you read leaked info, like the story's ending, THAT is a real spoiler, and will ruin your experience. Reading the storyline after SS is released and Zeldadungeon finished it, is a spoiler. Looking at a walkthrough, is a spoiler. But, what Nintendo's shown is NOT a spoiler. So go ahead, indulge yourself in the news, since it will only make your want for the game more. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom