• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword's Controls Are NOT Perfect

Keep in mind that I didn't read through the other posts in this thread, so I dunno if this was mention already.

I think a huge part of it is not only how the [motion] controls are implemented or set up, but the player him/herself. The skill level of the player and his/her familiarity with said controls play a huge role as well. Skyward Sword's motion control scheme posed a steep learning curve for some, as it was a huge leap from Twilight Princess [a port title] whose controls have been described as " tacked on" and "far below the Wii's full potential." Beyond that, there are many other players who've had no prior experience with motion controls before SS.

I myself didn't find the controls to be perfect, but they're close, in my opinion. :/

A

AJN1999

I found the Skyward Sword controls great, but not perfect. No controls are perfect. These controls are very good but i don't think nintendo shouldn't stick with motion controls.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
The controls depwnd on the battery and location of sensorbar. Try fixing those first.

L

LegendofMoisy

Well to me i actually liked the controls, sure they weren't what we expected, but there still awesome.:)

R

RetroStalfos

"Skyward Sword's Controls Are NOT Perfect..."
But they're pretty damn close.:cool:

There were a few problem areas (lookin' at you Lumpy Pumpkin), but outside of those there weren't that many problem areas for me.

I am actually glad they may be using the motion controls for the next console Zelda game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom