• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword: Zeldas Greatest Hits?

It seems that Skyward sword is taking an awful lot from other zelda games:
Graphical Style: similar to wind waker except tonned down to seem more mature like Twilight Princess and Ocarina

Siren world: A little like the dark world in link to the past and takes stealth elements from spirit tracks and phantom hourglass.

Overworld: Flying similar to Wind Wakers sailing, also many people speculate the overworld bellow will be similar to traditional zelda games like ocarina or twilight princess only dense like link to the past or majoras mask.

Skyloft: supposedly similar to clock town from majoras mask.

In my oppion Its great that Nintendo are looking back and seeing what made previous games so successful to create skyward sword but part of what makes zelda so good is that each game has its own idenity and is significantly different to one another! Nevetheless i still think skyward sword will be a great game I just dont want this to continue in the zelda series. Nintendo should be brave in creating zelda and try new things otherwise there is a danger of the zelda series falling in a rut and becoming boring. what do you think?

IHNo

The Other Side
Well the Siren World also shares its similarities with Twilight Princess. While I myself particularily hated the Tears of Light portions of that game, I'm hoping Nintendo will fix what went wrong with that.... So far, I'm not looking forward to it. =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom