• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Won the Video Game Death-match Against Assassins Creed!

How is this possible? Games with great graffixs like Skyrim, Uncharted, Batman and Assasins Creed lost to Zelda? This is impossible! Zelda isn't even HD and it is kiddy!:mad:
I'm sure it has something to do with Zelda fanboys being angry :S

^^

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I am really not surprised. Skyward Sword was amazing and it had this coming to it. I was with it the whole way and voted once every competition for my favorite game of all time.

well its expected, i mean zelda series has been going on for years and when the first zelda motion game comes out everybody has got to be talking about it. but i wish i got assassins creed; it looks like a bombin game

It shouldn't have. SS was not the best game that come out this year, and the other competitions for GOtY won't have it as the top game. I personally felt that Arkham City was a much better game, but Skyrim is going to win the majority of Best Game honors.

Skyrim and Arkham City were much better developed games.

well, Ac wasn't the toughest competition that SS had. before getting to the finals SS faced both Batman and Skyrim and won

Zelda is up against near impossible odds so that is really impressive because the wii is dropping massively in popularity :( GO ZELDA YAY!!!!!

Deeds

no text
Skyward Sword, really, deserved to win. All of these 'fan boy' remarks that these stubborn losers are throwing at us, I find them humurous; Skyrim and Assasins Creed has more fan boys then LoZ by far...

Thats impressive, Revelations was a huge step forward in Assasin's Creed. Theres gonna be some haters, but SS all the way! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom