• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Windmill Baby Rattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gregroberts

First off, this is my first post and I want to thank whoever is responsible for this great site. The video walkthroughs are awesome when I get stuck.
I still haven't been able to glide over to the windmill to get the rattle but I noticed that Beadle's Shop gets really close to it so what I did was to stop it right next to the windmill, then blew the dust off with the dust bellows and picked up the rattle with the beetle.
My nephew got me interested in Zelda when Ocarina of Time came out and I've been playing ever since then.
Thanks again for this great site.

BTW- you can get across the river of sand with the hoverboots too in Ocarina of Time.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Hello Gregroberts, we love receiving feedback about the Dungeon Gaming Network, but the Zelda Dungeon Facebook wall would be a better place to post this! :) Your comments will be seen by more site staff there. The forums are more for discussion topics, so I'll be closing this thread.

However, since your already a member fo the forums, I highly recommend that you introduce yourself to everyone by making an intro topic in the Community Area! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom