• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Vs. Skyrim!

Skyrim vs. SS?

• Skyrim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skyward Sword

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd stick this in General Gaming but whatever.

Skyward Sword wins, TES games just aren't my style and they anger me to no end. They're huge just for the sake of being huge...

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Isn't this kind of biased, Posting it on a Zelda forum?
I'm pretty sure that every member here is a Zelda fan, Otherwise they wouldn't be here so probably everybody is going to vote for Skyward Sword.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Isn't this kind of biased, Posting it on a Zelda forum?
I'm pretty sure that every member here is a Zelda fan, Otherwise they wouldn't be here so probably everybody is going to vote for Skyward Sword.

Uhh, yeah. I agree with this. I'm guessing at least 90% will vote SS.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I find Zelda games to be in a completely different category to other games. I find nothing quite compares. So SS will be better. That said, when Christmas comes Skyrim will be the thing I will be most excited to unwrap, and I'm going to have hours upon hours of fun levelling up so I can go around massacring villages and towns and setting fire to people with balls of magic. I shall make my character look like Ganondorf.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Wow people voted for Skyrim, did not expect that. Well being a HUGE Zelda fan of course for me it's Skyward Sword.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It's obivious that way more people are going to vote SS here, not sure of the outcome if everybody was going in with an open mind...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom