• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword V Skyrim

Skyrim V Skyward Sword

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skyrim

• Both are Equally Good

• Dont Really care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
Their both really great but I like Skyrim better because you could do whatever you want and it's almost like real life (Stealing, going to jail, etc).

Don't get me wrong though, Skyward Sword is a really great game.

You posted this in a ZELDA DUNGEON FORUM lol. Of course its going to get more votes.
If you would have posted it in a SKYRIM FORUM, skyrim would have got more.
Try posting this on IGN or something and get the real vote!

BTW, i did vote for SS.

Garo

Boy Wonder
No option for "disappointed by both"?

If I had to choose, I'd say I was less disappointed by Skyward Sword, but only just. Skyrim became very soulless after about five hours, and Skyward Sword - though fun - felt very paint-by-numbers.

Exactly.

It's my humble opinion. All the colors, characters and shapes have changed. Everything feels different, the atmosphere changed drastically on this past few years, on Zelda games. While Wind Waker was a rather stylish game, I feel like Skyward Sword kind of exaggerated on the colorful looks, and -especially- even enemies look utterly ******** on the new game and engine (and the motion controls, that just basically murder the experience for me). Wii is not a Zelda console, IMO. The last one I truly enjoyed was TP, originally meant for GC. It's only what I think. I want more puzzles, more difficulty, more challenges. Definitely do not want a family game.

I don't exactly see how being on Wii and the graphics make it a kiddy game. SS, is not a family game; It's pretty difficult and really long. Most Casuals won't play it for that long. And in my opinion SS is one of the harder 3D zelda games, probably after MM.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I think Skyward Sword is a lot better IMO. I played Skyrim at a friends house and it wasn't my thing, but if you think Skyrim is better then good for you I can't change that. If more people like one game than another game it doesn't mean it's a better game especially when it's posted somewhere like this, it's a matter of self-opinion. However in poles like this if you haven't played both you shouldn't vote because you are more than likely biased either way. Sorry for the rambleing but on other forums this topic has arose with heavy argument and biased opinions and that really annoys me.

I'm going to have to say Skyrim, because well, I mean come on seriously I've never got bored of skyrim once in hours and hours of gameplay. I play SS or any zelda game for more than 2, 3 hours? It's just too base, I have to take a break. I realize I may be flamed for my opinions. But I'm pretty sure everyone here is smart enough to where it won't come to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom