• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Spirit Has No Arms?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
yeah but if she is the manifestation of the sword, and humanoid looking, she ought to at LEAST have arms!! she'd look better!

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I think that she may have arms, but (as already mentioned) they are just hidden underneath her cloak. I would assume that she'd have arms. It would be a little strange if she didn't, regardless of whether or not she is the Skyward Sword. It wouldn't look...for lack of a better word, natural. I don't think I've seen one character, that is a person of some sorts, that was missing one of the most vital body parts.

I always assumed it had arms because it resembled the Fairy Queen. I thought her hands were just behind back. Like she was trying to 'hide' something. Although, it would be funny if she didn't have arms and all of a sudden she got them somehow in a plot-related point. Oh look! My sword's blade grew arms on it! Dark Nut, you are bewildered. XP

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, maybe she's just putting her arms behind her back, i'm kinda hoping she likes Link so that would be a kinda "cute" relationship. like she looks up to him.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
@Mixtoplix, SHE NEEDS ARMMMS!! wouldn't it make her cuter then or what???? arms!! please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom