• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Pack?

I was thinking about how much I want SS, but then my mind came across something that made my heart sink.

I don't have a Wii Motion Plus.

Has Nintendo said anything about them releasing a package of these two items together, or will I just have to go buy one separate?

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
They haven't said anything about a pack. But they have confirmed that they will release a gold Wii Mote+ that we saw at E3. I would bet that it's a pre-order bonus of sorts, but then again I have no idea what Nintendo is planning.

I'll have to ask some people at work about this (though, the lot of those schmucks don't really care about video games as much as I do to be honest), but I do believe the WiiMotion+ will indeed come packaged with Skyward Sword. As a pre-order bonus, the WiiMotion+ (along with Gold WiiMote?) will come in gold... I'm only about 60% on this, so don't take my word as absolute. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

skybird11

state alchemist
thats a good point. i'm not sure why i even have a motion+ but if i didn't then i'd be trouble. i'm sure you can buy one seprately at a target somewhere for not that much.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
i have a blue wii mote+, and its all built in, i bought it for the game i pre-orderd the game and i hope the gold wii mote comes out in the U.S

Dark_One

Fierce Diety
If Nintendo doesn't package them together then the motion plus would probably go on sale around the same time the game comes out. Also getting the motion plus really is an investment seeing as how the Wii-motes will still be used with the Wii U.

If Nintendo doesn't package them together then the motion plus would probably go on sale around the same time the game comes out. Also getting the motion plus really is an investment seeing as how the Wii-motes will still be used with the Wii U.
^ This. Either way, I'd think they'd bundle them. It doesn't make a lot of sense not to since hardly anything else really used Wii Motion Plus.

Regardless of whether they bundle Wii Motion Plus or not, it doesn't change a lot. Either way you still need the game and the device to play, and you may have to pay a little additional money if it's not bundled. Or perhaps not; the bundle could theoretically cost the same as getting them separately. I don't see how it not being bundled somehow totally changes the picture. :?

^ This. Either way, I'd think they'd bundle them. It doesn't make a lot of sense not to since hardly anything else really used Wii Motion Plus.

Regardless of whether they bundle Wii Motion Plus or not, it doesn't change a lot. Either way you still need the game and the device to play, and you may have to pay a little additional money if it's not bundled. Or perhaps not; the bundle could theoretically cost the same as getting them separately. I don't see how it not being bundled somehow totally changes the picture. :?

That, my friend, is an excellent point.

Dark_One

Fierce Diety
In all likelihood there will probably be two SWS; one bundled with Wii motion plus and one with the game only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom