• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Skyward Sword Music Video

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Hey, everyone! :zelda: This seemed like the right place to post this, but if I'm wrong, feel free to move it.

I like movies, so sometimes I make little AMVs for fun. I made one for ZeldaxLink in Skyward Sword, and thought I would share it here. I have a couple other Skyward Sword videos up (another mini-AMV, and a fan-trailer), but I wouldn't say they are as good.

So for everyone who checked it out, thank you! Feel free to tell me what you think.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Do you mind telling me how you ot your videos for this? I want to do a msuic video for Through the fire and the flames using zelda scenes, but I can't find a way to get the videos.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Do a google search for a video downloader, and get a couple of the trailers there (I used three of the IGN ones- the romance trailer, the E3 trailer, and I don't remember the last; there was a total of five minutes and nine seconds including the repeats). I just used iMovie from there to put them together, but WMM should work just as well.

If you're a member of IGN (which costs money) you can download them there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom