• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
latest

fear me

rawr

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I lied btw. I couldn't actually save myself, hoped my little bit of reverse pychology would work, guess it didn't. :(

I was hoping that too >.>

GUYS GUYS GUYS

@Linkdude74 @Go_Dark_Link @Blackkirby @Eduarda

I can confirm Sadia as guilty. I have had a Tough Beetle device for a while now that allows me to 1-shot investigate someone. I investigated Sadia last night and the results came back guilty. We’ve got this town!

VOTE: Sadia
Well here's some good news

Vote: Sadia

I haven't played Skyward Sword, so I dont know what exactly a tough beetle device is, or if it was given randomly onto a player at the beginning of the game, or role related, but do you have more abilities left? Is your clearance of Linkdude related to this?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I haven't played Skyward Sword, so I dont know what exactly a tough beetle device is, or if it was given randomly onto a player at the beginning of the game, or role related, but do you have more abilities left? Is your clearance of Linkdude related to this?

Yes and yes.

Also, even if there is still a mafioso or some anti-town third party left after we lynch Sadia, you can absolutely count on me surviving the night and being alive on Day 8.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
GUYS GUYS GUYS

@Linkdude74 @Go_Dark_Link @Blackkirby @Eduarda

I can confirm Sadia as guilty. I have had a Tough Beetle device for a while now that allows me to 1-shot investigate someone. I investigated Sadia last night and the results came back guilty. We’ve got this town!

VOTE: Sadia

This is good enough for me; finally some solid information. Do I hammer now or do we want to have some discussion first? In my opinion I'm fine with hammering now, but maybe someone wants more time.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 7 Vote Tally:
Sadia – 4 (Batman, Linkdude74, Eduarda, Go_Dark_Link)

Not voting: Blackkirby, Sadia

This turned out to be the shortest day yet. The Town came to such a quick decision about whom to lynch that they simply couldn’t wait to get it done. They wanted to lynch Sadia, who they apparently had evidence to believe to be scum. They pushed Sadia towards the standard lynching edge of the island and Sadia was silently licking her lips in despair. After walking over the edge she fell straight down and went out of sight beneath the clouds. Only a short moment later the purple fog could be seen sipping up to create the shape of a terrifying skull. The Town rejoiced since it had been a long time since they had last been this successful.

Sadia was Ghirahim, the Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades.

The living (5):
Linkdude74
Batman
Go_Dark_Link
Blackkirby
Eduarda

The dead (15):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)
Scarfed – Zelda, the Doctor (lynched day 3)
David – Gaepora, the Poison Doctor (died night 3)
Repentance – Fi, the Cop (died night 4)
Sarah – Horwell, a Mason (killed night 4)
Frozen Chosen – Fledge, the Absorber (lynched day 5)
musicfan – Groose, the Desperado (killed night 5)
Doc – ???, the Survivor (lynched day 6)
Mellow Ezlo – Batreaux, the Recycler (killed night 6)
Sadia – Ghirahim, the Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades (lynched day 7)

Night 7 begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please send me your targets before Wednesday, June 10th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Pen

The game is on!
This night Go_Dark_Link was hanging out in his room at the Knight Academy. He felt like he could do something to help the town but he was too cautious to take any kind of action. Suddenly he heard a loud thud coming from outside; it sounded like it came from atop the academy roof. Go_Dark_Link ran outside and swiftly climbed up to the roof of the academy where he found himself standing face to face with the tall scaly man with the flaming hair and the large sword who had slain so many of his comrades. The big and intimidating man pointed his sword towards Go_Dark_link who quickly drew his own sword in response. Thereafter an epic battle between the two of them took place on the rooftop of the Knight Academy of Skyloft. However, in the end the scaly man was able to hit Go_Dark_Link with a lethal strike, causing Go_Dark_Link to be knocked far across the roof, losing all consciousness as he landed.

In the morning the rest of the Town found Go_Dark_Link’s corpses and were immensely saddened by the news.

Go_Dark_Link was Link, the Vigilante.

The living (4):
Linkdude74
Batman
Blackkirby
Eduarda

The dead (16):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)
Scarfed – Zelda, the Doctor (lynched day 3)
David – Gaepora, the Poison Doctor (died night 3)
Repentance – Fi, the Cop (died night 4)
Sarah – Horwell, a Mason (killed night 4)
Frozen Chosen – Fledge, the Absorber (lynched day 5)
musicfan – Groose, the Desperado (killed night 5)
Doc – ???, the Survivor (lynched day 6)
Mellow Ezlo – Batreaux, the Recycler (killed night 6)
Sadia – Ghirahim, the Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades (lynched day 7)
Go_Dark_Link – Link, the Vigilante (killed night 7)

Day 8 begins!

With 4 players alive it takes 3 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, June 18th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
With the information being revealed that GDL is the Vig, I'd like to point this post out.

Yes, I agree, whoever Link is should probably speak up.

If I had to guess, I would say the green clad boy isn't actually looking for a specific character. He probably didn't go after anyone on the first night, then went after Blackkirby on the second night. When the kill didn't go through, he must have found it odd, probably thought it was the job of a roleblocker. He must have decided to go after Blackkirby again because something felt off, and there was a chance that the roleblocker would change targets. When the kill failed again, and theories of the jailer began popping up, the green clad boy must have agreed. The jailer and he must have likely been going after the same person, so when someone suggested that the jailer go for someone else since mafia kills weren't going through and their target had probably been mafia so the green clad boy could kill him, the boy must have thought that was a good plan. He was suspicious of Blackkirby as it was, and there was a final chance it would work. When the kill didn't go through again, the green clad boy realized that rather than outside intervention, his target must either be hiding, or be nightkill proof (which didn't assuage his suspicions as GF=no nightkill) but he realized he was wasting his abilities and costing the town an advantage, so he must have decided to go for someone else. Seeing as Frozen had turned out to be town, then his natural choice must have been Doc.
The green clad boy probably did go after Doc, who was protected by Mellow. However, since the green clad boy probably isn't only able to kill a specific target he had been looking for, and the previous nights were simply elements of chance, he probably can't 100% confirm that Doc is or isn't town, only that he did in fact go after him last night.

We can safely say that his side of this was true. If so, I'd like the jailer - if there is - to come out. If there isn't a jailer, then Blackkirby sure seems a bit suspicious.

Of course that is all just speculation. As for my own thoughts, I am currently suspicious of Doc, Blackkirby, and Eduarda.

Doc- same reason as everyone else. Third member of the neighborhood, so prolly evil.

Blackkirby- this is entirely based on the the green clad boy's actions. I am thinking he is either the godfather or another nightkill-proof role.

Eduarda- ever since her day one actions, Heroine always struck me as a tad bit suspicious, unvoting Dekunut and all. Then, it made sense to me that if there was no jailer roleblocking the mafia, then the reason for their lack of kills had to be inactivity, and Heroine fit that role. Then, I am trying to figure out why the mafia would possibly go after musicfan. They know that he already used his role earlier in the game, everyone was aware of it. It would make more sense to go after Mellow, who made hints at being able to save the doctor role, or someone else on the chance that they might hit the vig. Why musicfan? My thought is either they just wanted to get rid of an almost confirmed town, or they weren't fully aware that musicfan had already used up his role. The only way I can see this happening is if the mafia is someone who wasn't present for earlier day actions, hence Eduarda.

tl;dr:
Here is my current list:
Likely Town
Mellow
Linkdude74
Batman
Sadia

Suspicious
Doc
Blackkirby
Eduarda

But I know that GDL was also suspicious of me. I dont know how to really reply to that, so it's your choice on who you wish to lynch. But I think blackkirby might be our best chance. I'm not saying this to save myself. But I honestly think that. Blackkirby evading being nightkilled for so long, is odd. If there's a jailer though, or a similar role, which targeted blackkirby, then that would take my suspicion off him. Since Mafia would love to bandwagon asap, as we're probably close to lylo, if we're not already in it, I won't place a vote. But I'd like blackkirby to provide an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom