• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Doc's claim doesn't really seem like a fakeclaim, because if he was scum he would have claimed a Town role.

Not necessarily. Its been stated many times there is most likely an anti-town in the neighbourhood. Saying you are third party would be easier than challenging that statement and saying you're town.

@Mellow Ezlo, just making sure, can you protect yourself? I doubt it, but if you can, and don't think there is a better candidate to be protected, I say you should save yourself tonight. 1, you're doc. 2, you're a confirmed player. They can also go after Batman, though. So it's up to you in the end.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Mellow Ezlo, just making sure, can you protect yourself? I doubt it, but if you can, and don't think there is a better candidate to be protected, I say you should save yourself tonight. 1, you're doc. 2, you're a confirmed player. They can also go after Batman, though. So it's up to you in the end.

Yes I can. I'll protect myself tonight. The mafia's probably gonna kill either me or Batman (confirmed townies, makes it harder for them to be found), and my role is more of a threat to them than Batman.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I havent been really able to get a good post in on my oppinion because school has been so busy with end of year shenanigans so its been pretty rough. My thought is that there is a possibility that Doc is truly the survivor but when I first started reading his claim post it just came off as A clever move by scum. I think we might as well hammer since I dont see much point if the day does end tomorrow other than some more discussion. Im just a bit nervous on the whole going into LyLo thing.

If Doc ends up Mafia great! But if he turns up town we can still use that to find the remaining mafia.

Also GDL how do you know that link targeted me you never answered that.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 6 Vote Tally:
Doc – 4 (Mellow Ezlo, Eduarda, Linkdude74, Go_Dark_Link)
Eduarda – 1 (Doc)

Not voting:Batman, Blackkirby, Sadia

With 8 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, May 30th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Vote count:
Blackkirby - 1
Sadia - 2

The remaining players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3 today.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Also GDL how do you know that link targeted me you never answered that.

From what some people have said I have a feeling I know who the vig is, and based on things that person has said I have what I think is a solid theory on what their actions have been during the night. Of course, I'm not going to outright say who that person is even though I think they've made it pretty obvious.

So, are you saying Link did in fact target you? I just get that feeling because you said "how do you know" instead of "why do you think".

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
From what some people have said I have a feeling I know who the vig is, and based on things that person has said I have what I think is a solid theory on what their actions have been during the night. Of course, I'm not going to outright say who that person is even though I think they've made it pretty obvious.

So, are you saying Link did in fact target you? I just get that feeling because you said "how do you know" instead of "why do you think".

I am not for certain but I just found it odd that you would think it was me thats all.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 6 Final Vote Tally:
Doc – 5 (Mellow Ezlo, Eduarda, Linkdude74, Go_Dark_Link, Batman)

Eduarda – 1 (Doc)

Not voting:Blackkirby, Sadia

The Town was in a clear agreement today. In fact, they agreed so much with each other they didn’t even want to use the entire day period to decide on whom to lynch. Their choice was decided, and it was Doc who would today face his end. The Town started to slowly drive him towards the edge of the port where many other lynch victims had already fallen. Doc just kept pleading with the same words that he had spoken earlier that day. Eventually though, he had nowhere to go, so he fell over the edge and shouted as he was falling down:

“PAAAAAAPEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He then vanished beneath the thick clouds below and some purple smoke sipped on up into the Townies’ vision.

Doc was ???, the Survivor.

The living (7):
Linkdude74
Batman
Mellow Ezlo
Go_Dark_Link
Blackkirby
Eduarda
Sadia

The dead (13):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)
Scarfed – Zelda, a Vanilla Townie (lynched day 3)
David – Gaepora, the Poison Doctor (died night 3)
Repentance – Fi, the Cop (died night 4)
Sarah – Horwell, a Mason (killed night 4)
Frozen Chosen – Fledge, the Absorber (lynched day 5)
musicfan – Groose, the Desperado (killed night 5)
Doc – ???, the Survivor (lynched day 6)

Night 6 begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please send me your targets before Thursday, June 4th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST (the reason why I'm making this night so long is because I have an exam to study for).

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Mellow Ezlo was out and about late this night, tending to his duties. He was feeling so content and happy with himself because he was able to help out the humans of this fine establishment, having become one of them himself. After having performed the night’s mission he was surprisingly confronted by the tall, scaly man with the flaming hair and the large sword. The big man silently struck Mellow Ezlo down, killing him immediately.

In the morning that followed, the other Townies found the lifeless Mellow Ezlo on the ground, and they were sad to see who it was. On him they found a note that said: “Scarfed was the true Doctor.”

Mellow Ezlo was Batreaux, the Recycler.

The living (6):
Linkdude74
Batman
Go_Dark_Link
Blackkirby
Eduarda
Sadia

The dead (14):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)
Scarfed – Zelda, the Doctor (lynched day 3)
David – Gaepora, the Poison Doctor (died night 3)
Repentance – Fi, the Cop (died night 4)
Sarah – Horwell, a Mason (killed night 4)
Frozen Chosen – Fledge, the Absorber (lynched day 5)
musicfan – Groose, the Desperado (killed night 5)
Doc – ???, the Survivor (lynched day 6)
Mellow Ezlo – Batreaux, the Recycler (killed night 6)

Day 7 begins!

With 6 players alive it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, June 11th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Not surprised in the least.

I lied btw. I couldn't actually save myself, hoped my little bit of reverse pychology would work, guess it didn't. :(

Well, this was a good game for sure. Good luck town, you got this in the bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom