• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Looks Awesome...

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
I'm guessing he just pre-ordered the game from an e-shop (amazon etc)! congratulations !!!! :)

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
She looks a little like someone I know... I just can't place who!

Am I the only one who thinks Zelda looks a little weird in the Skyward Sword trailer at this year's E3? :hmm:

I preordered the game before E3 of 2009, back when it was still called Zelda Wii. And yes, Gamestop was taking preorders back then.....wow that was so long ago. -.-

Lucky bastard...That wasn't even possible yet over here...

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I never pre-ordered the game but I am hoping I will be able to pre-order it or just buy it after it comes out. I want the game so bad and I also want to play it and beat it so bad.

i pre-ordered ss the day after this year's e3 presentation. i wanted to make sure the game was coming out this year before i pre-ordered.

J

jarvisyeh

After the farse I'm going through with Oot3d I will NOT be pre ordering again.. a game that was released on the 17th still has not arrived despite having been paid for months ago, never again!

After the farse I'm going through with Oot3d I will NOT be pre ordering again.. a game that was released on the 17th still has not arrived despite having been paid for months ago, never again!
maybe you should pre-order in store instead of on the internet. that's what i have done on many occasions and i have never had a problem picking my game up. i just go to my local gamestop pre-order at the counter. then the day the game comes out my copy is waiting for me. all i have to do is pick it up. no problems.

All of this pre-ordering since 2009 and stuff is all news to me, and I WORK at Gamestop! :P

I know that all the Gamestops in my area suck, but...wow. You guys are lucky; my Gamestop didn't host such pre-orders of SS that far back. I'm going to place my pre-order soon enough, though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom